I can't stop shaving with my straight razors!

Discussion in 'Straight Razors' started by J_Man, Sep 1, 2020.

1. jgreenepa

jgreenepa Nasal Barbarian

Can't argue with that!

2. Edison Carter

Edison Carter Well-Known Member

Heaven doesn't allow safety razors of any type, so if you don't make 102, you can still have your straight shaves.... And, if you adopt me, I get a shot at TR6.
    :cool:

Jim99, Karl G, Keithmax and 3 others like this.
  3. jgreenepa

jgreenepa Nasal Barbarian

Only if you can help me install the new clutch! Then I might consider it, but Ben has dibs on the TR6, so I guess it will devolve to an affair of honor between my newly adopted son and my biological one following my demise! Oh by the way, Ben is a 4th Dan in Tang Soo Do. I’ll help make things comfortable for your arrival to join me! ;)

Jim99, Karl G, Keithmax and 3 others like this.
  4. brit

brit in a box

:D

Karl G, jgreenepa and Billyfergie like this.
  5. Edison Carter

Edison Carter Well-Known Member

Clutch????
    Oh I forgot how much I hate a stick.
    Learned on one, drove dad's Biscayne, 3 in the tree, the only option he went for was AM radio, six full 'swordfish wrestling' turns of the wheel lock left to lock right. 100k miles in my first company car, a manual. Stop and go city.... Nah.

I have the mechanical aptitude to pitch in, dexterity is off a bit nowadays, but I can play Uber driver for cold beer and band-aids.

For what it's worth, there is no honor in violation bloodlines.

Guess I gotta settle for the ride.

Karl G, Keithmax, brit and 2 others like this.
  6. J_Man

J_Man right on the Mass border

I have so many more important things to do while driving--drinking coffee, smoking cigarettes, changing radio stations, looking at the GPS, adjusting the climate control, etc...shifting gears could be a very dangerous distraction.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Karl G and Jim99 like this.