I just received some interesting news!

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by ordinaryshaver, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Hembree

Hembree Not as pretty smelling

Congratulations and world is fixing to change for the better. Mine are all grown now but I sure do enjoy my granddaughter.
    -----
    Danny

brit and ordinaryshaver like this.
  2. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

Congrats! :eatdrink047::signs107:

3. brit

brit in a box

very cool website ...

4. brit

brit in a box

mine are in their 20s now..doesn t seem that long ago..

5. ordinaryshaver

ordinaryshaver Well-Known Member

Quick update, even if y'all don't want to know, at least this way, I will have sort of a running log of the experience. Y'all can pass along fatherly (and Motherly) advice as well.
    Today wasn't the best day, nor was it the worst. She woke up with no sickness which was a blessing, however she didnt sleep well the previous evening.
    Stated she had a headache most of the day, and did some research on what to take. I have had her in bed most of the day, and that has helped. About 45 minutes ago, stated she was feeling much better.
    Well, when something goes good, something has to go bad, and tonight it was the water heater. It is 8 years old and is leaking badly .
    Good news is, since we are renting right now it is completely covered, and we will have hot water again tomorrow evening. Now, I am going to a friend's house that has graciously opnedo their home to us to shower before work, however, I MAY have to do a cold water shave....:Animatedfrozensmily:
    She is feeling well enough to get some sleep, and I'm happy about that!
    Hope this wasn't too boring of a read.
    Have a good night everyone.

6. brit

brit in a box

all good ,will follow along,you will have some new experiences ahead...

7. jar

jar Well-Known Member

And for both of you, sleep know. It is something that will be in short supply in the future. Also enjoy hot showers. Those too disappear when the kids get older.

ordinaryshaver likes this.
  8. jar

jar Well-Known Member

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it.

9. ordinaryshaver

Today has been a great day!
    KIMG0125.JPG

10. Hembree

Hembree Not as pretty smelling

Awesome and congratulations !

lightcs1776 and ordinaryshaver like this.
  11. DesertTime

DesertTime Well-Known Member

Awesome news. Congratulations.

12. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

Congradulations Brother! I dont have children of my own but could imagine the world of emotions both of you are feeling.

Sorry to hear about the hot water situation, makes you glad you are renting as those things can be a large expense in short time.

On a positive note, perhaps your friend has softer water. May be a good idea to try a shave and see how it compairs to home. The tap water can make a world of difference depending on the area.

Edison Carter likes this.
  13. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

Congratulations, Aaron! I will be following along on your family's journey!

Edison Carter likes this.
  14. ordinaryshaver

We had a bit of a scare today. Was supposed to be just a normal ultrasound. Well it was until, it wasn't. The baby had a heartbeat below where it should have been. Long story short, mom and baby are fine, but mom is exhausted .They essentially pumped in adrenaline and epi. That didn't he trick, and baby's heart beat is at 170 bpm. Mom and baby are doing well and resting comfortably.
    Thank you all for the well wishes, our expected due date is mid April!

15. lightcs1776

lightcs1776 Well-Known Member

I will pray for you, mom, and baby often.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk