I know I can count on all of H.A.V.O.C....

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Baloosh, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

to vote for my entry. It's the Right Thing To Do(tm).

My esteemed opponents think that they have the answer to the contest. While I respect each and every one of my opponents, and think they are fine, upstanding family people... right now what this forum needs is Change(r). The old ways are out. Family pictures are wonderful, washed up pop stars are hilarious, and pumpkin carvings are cool. However, none of those things have, at their core, the Hope and Change that is so necessary in this troubling economy. A vote for H.A.V.O.C. is a vote for our future.

This year, challenge yourself to support the one candidate that represents REAL wetshaving... H.A.V.O.C.!!!!!!

Thank you, and God Bless TheShaveDen!

2. smokelaw1

smokelaw1 Member

3. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

I am 100% antivelva, but your late decision to join the race makes me think your not serious about what you have to say. I just cant vote for a flip flopper or a wopper Jr. Vote for me, the BigMac.

4. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Just like your brother McCain... when you're all out of issues to discuss, resort to personal attacks. What this forum needs is an Administration that will focus on the issues and challenges facing all of us. Namely, how to get more 'Velva in the hands of Joe Six-blade, and my Administration will fight for you.

Well, I think that right there says it all about the moral and ethical content of your character, Sir. :D

5. smokelaw1

smokelaw1 Member

What is that, one of them new-fangled multi=blade cartidges you and your kind promote?

6. JayKay

Dont vote for him! He shaves with windshield wiper fluid!

Attached Files:

7. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

No, quite the opposite. It's what I'm trying (alone it would seem in this contest) to avoid all along this great country.

Smear campaigns, eh? The AVCL must have dug pretty deep to come up with such a shill. ;)

8. Single Wedge

Single Wedge New Member

So to sum up:

Baloosh is pro-Aqua Velva and multibladed razors. He is after all trying to side with Joe Six-blade.

Do we really want this as representation?

9. JayKay

Avcl For Ever!

Attached Files:

10. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

If we despise Velva, can we use our vote as an anti-vote, and subtract one from his count? Or do we have to pick someone to give the vote to? ;)

11. smokelaw1

smokelaw1 Member

I volunteer to be your anti-vote vessel.

12. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Why do you hate America?

Vote for me if you like Velva. Vote for me if you do not like Velva. All your wildest dreams will come true if you vote for me.

13. Single Wedge

Single Wedge New Member

You heard it here first. You are anti-American is you use your double or single or str8 edge razors or blades. This candidate is in it to make money for those disposable sellers.

At least he is honest about his affiliations.

14. JayKay

He shaves with a rolling razor!

Attached Files:

15. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

My esteemed opponents, in all honesty, are what's wrong with this hobby. They're what's wrong with this forum, and like forums.

With a vote for me, you can put an end to the politics that would divide a forum just to win an election, that tries to pit person against person, sub-forum against sub-forum, wetshaver against wetshaver, that asks us to fear at a time when we need hope. By voting for Baloosh, at this defining moment in history, you can give this forum the change we need.

I subscribe to a "new" politics: One that brings wetshavers together and puts ideological battles behind us.

My opponents embrace the same old politics that have failed us for the past 8 years. I represent a new way of solving our collective problems, while not mortgaging our newbie wetshavers' futures on failed policies of Old.

:D

16. SlagleRock

SlagleRock Member

Lies all Lies. SlagleRock believes in everything good and all things opposite of what my evil opponents claim.

Somebody help out the new guy?

Vote for my Avatar?

17. Single Wedge

Single Wedge New Member

I am not sure that I like that Baloosh capitalized "Old". Is that a dig on users of Old Spice?

Inquiring minds want to know.

18. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    The man has 2 bottles of Old Spice listed in his Medicine Cabinet. :rolleyes:

19. Single Wedge

Single Wedge New Member

Just checking. We here at the news desk are always digging for the next big angle.

20. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Well, good luck finding one. Baloosh seems to love all things wetshaving. The man's Medicine Cabinet is over-flowing. :eek: