I need a summer AS

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by Mitch, Mar 18, 2012.

1. FortWayneShaver

FortWayneShaver There's a tear in my beer

Any ideas on where to purchase in the US, specifically northern Indiana?

2. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

Try Dollar General if you have them in your area.

3. FortWayneShaver

FortWayneShaver There's a tear in my beer

4. johnus

johnus Well-Known Member

Excellent choice. Reasonably priced and 'can' be shipped free from Walgreens if you buy > 20$ order.

5. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

I was that way too Steve but I totally wussed out this winter.

For me this last winter, I was so cold and miserable that I shied away from my heavy mentholated stuff most of the time....so I think that maybe I have changed a bit. I love the menthol but I hate the cold. My super chilly stuff will be my go to juice for the summer and I'll use my no to little menthol stuff for the chillier days.

I think by that statement I've become a "seasonal" guy. Warm weather is here now, so I'll be rolling in menthol soon :)

:Animatedfrozensmily:

Mechguy and swarden43 like this.
  6. Mitch

Mitch Active Member

I just placed an order for some Proraso AS Splash from The Superior Shave. Looking forward to it! Decided against the lime for now but I've heard good things about the cool and bracing qualities of Proraso. I'll soon find out.

7. CyanideMetal

CyanideMetal Wild and crazy guy

I love the Proraso splash AND proraso AS cream. Both are top notch. I hope you enjoy it.

8. Mitch

Mitch Active Member

The Proraso splash came today. Wow... great stuff, I love it! I was surprised at how much I like the fragrance too, my wife even commented on it in a positive manner after my shave. That's the ultimate test, she doesn't often like fragrances, she said "it smells expensive" gotta love that especially when it's not even $15 a bottle. I've been using Lucky Tiger and the Proraso reminded me of how much I miss the alcohol based splashes, I love that sting!

CyanideMetal likes this.
  9. Homebrewer816

Homebrewer816 New Member

ToOBS #74 Victorian Lime.

10. Mechguy

Mechguy Well-Known Member

I love the TSD IcedSubzero splash, nice and chilly with a good minty scent. Plenty of menthol, and a more than fair price.

11. snapwig

snapwig New Member

I have always been fond of TOBS alcohol-free Sandalwood aftershave spritz during the summer. Coupled with there cologne makes a nice all-day scent.

12. simmonds

simmonds Member

Another shout out for Aqua Velva and Skin Bracer

13. bc9

bc9 Member

4711...and it's cheap too...

14. 5Savages

5Savages Well-Known Member

If you ever get the urge to buy Poraso products again, Ampersand at the Galleria in Edina carries the line. That may or may not be convenient, depending on where in MN you live.