I never see anyone using Mama Bear Soap in SOTD. Why?

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Tim Spencer, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    I hear you, @Laird . I have a lot of different kinds of soap. I don't have any Mama Bear soap though. My VDH Deluxe is up for the next three days in my rotation. I like glycerin soaps too. I get a good shave with them. I also use Col. Conk soaps. As far as SOTD posts, I am not afraid to post any of my soaps, most of which are what I call "cheap" soaps. I have so many now, it is hard to get to them all.

wristwatchb, Hembree, brit and 2 others like this.
  2. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Yep.

wristwatchb, Hembree, brit and 2 others like this.
  3. StormyWeather

StormyWeather Well-Known Member

I actually just got some of her soap in today. I'll do a review on it probably sometime next week. I have at least 7 soaps to review over the next few weeks.

Also got some of her summer balm to try I can throw in a review for as well.

4. Jacobite

Jacobite Member

I have some of the fake Old Spice scent soap. I probably use it once or twice a month. I've had it a long time. I find it works best with a big boar. I load the daylights out of it and add water and add water and add water. And then I add water. Is it Martin de Candre or Antica Barbieria Colla quality? Of course not. But properly hydrated it gives a fine shave. I've never really gotten much of an Old Spice scent from it, but that's no problem for me, as I like the clean smell of a glycerin soap. Takes me back to being 15 when I'd wash my face with Neutrogena to try to keep my face clean and the acne at bay. Did it work? Let's just say I had the cleanest pimples in South Boston.

Frijolero and brit like this.