I ordered this, but got this instead.

Discussion in 'Straight Razors' started by ninjack, Mar 8, 2016.

1. ninjack

ninjack Well-Known Member

I got a message back from the original seller this morning with the correct tracking number. He apologized for sending the wrong tracking number, another honest mistake. When I enter the new tracking number it shows there is indeed a package being shipped to me from the other buyer, so I guess it is all straightened out now. Just have to wait for it to arrive and hope the post office doesn't bungle anything. I also purchased a vintage Henckels Friodur from a seller in Japan yesterday, so hopefully it will be here in a week or two without any troubles. Here is a picture from the seller. Can't wait to get this one. friodur.jpg

2. KCphotog

KCphotog Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    I am rooting for your good turnout man, has got to be frustrating.

Double Edge Dougy and Robyflexx like this.
  3. ninjack

Thanks, it has definitely been a headache, but the new tracking number show the package has arrived in my hometown post office this morning. Maybe it will be delivered to my house today or tomorrow. I'm excited to see the razor in person.

ob1page, gssixgun, J.R. and 1 other person like this.
  4. pundi64

pundi64 Well-Known Member

Yes if your not happy, I know I would want what I paid for, I'd for sure open a case with eBay, sellers sometimes get away with murder on the Bay

ninjack and Robyflexx like this.
  5. Douglas Carey

Douglas Carey Wildman

Check this out.

http://wwqw.kiji.ca/v-hobbies-craft...or/1141616420?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

ninjack likes this.
  6. Mr. Oldschool

Mr. Oldschool Johnny Dangerously

Hope you like what you get. That Friodur looks good too.

ninjack likes this.
  7. ninjack

8. ninjack

Well when I got home and checked the mailbox my Spartacus had arrived. I can breath easy now. It was a bit of a hassle, but worth it in the end. I also had a Fromm 72R in the mailbox I had won on ebay for $14.50 with shipping. I know the Fromm's aren't great, but I couldn't resist for so cheap. It looks practically new. Just waiting on the Friodur now. Here are some pics of the Spartacus and one of the Fromm. SPARTACUS-1A.jpg SPARTACUS-2A.jpg SPARTACUS-3A.jpg FROMM-1.jpg

barbersurgeon, J.R., ob1page and 2 others like this.
  9. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Sweet blades! Glad it all worked out for you.

barbersurgeon likes this.
  10. ninjack

Thanks, I'm glad it worked out too. I'm very happy to have them.