Indian Palmolive Deluxe shaving cream

Discussion in 'Shaving Cream Reviews' started by crackstar, Nov 30, 2008.

1. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

This cream was part of a big Haul I received earlier this week. I just finished shaving with it for the 1st time this morning, and I very much enjoyed the lather, which is rich, moisturizing, and protective, but the scent is too spicy, and strong. I'll still use this cream as long as I have it, but I don't think I would buy it again.

2. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Good stuff!

I agree with Jeff on everything except the scent. I love the deep intense and spicy scent very similiar to LaToja SC. Its one of those creams that you smell throughout the entire shave and then it smells the entire bathroom as well:) Good quality as always. I would buy again but I am currently sitting on 4 tubes so I might be tired of it by then:confused: Dont be scared of the scent if you have sensitive skin either. I get 0 irritation with this cream even on the 4 pass. Most creams start to irritate after pass 3(if they irritate). It also lingers a while afterwards so needless to say an aftershave is really not needed.

3. Grick

Grick Active Member

I tried it the other day. The scent is very masculine and spicy. Reminds me of TABAC. The lather is okay but not as slick and rich as the European Palmolive. I also tried three other Indian creams. The Palmolive Lemon and the Old Spice produce about the same kind of lather. The Old Spice lather dries up very quickly though. My favorite so far is the Godrej Lime: Great lather.