Infinity Razor

Discussion in 'Cartridge Razors' started by Michael, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

From this morning's local paper. What a surprise! The "as seen on TV" Infinity is a bad razor! :D

2. soulshine

soulshine Flower Power

Replied on the Gents article.

3. xChris

xChris Member

He's right in his statement that most people hate to shave.

You would think that if he put just a little effort into research on the interenet, that he'd find his way to the many forums dedicated to wetshaving. :rolleyes: Maybe then he could change his opinion on shaving altogether.

4. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

I think the writer is more of an investigative reporter. This wasn't an article on shaving as much as on a bad product rip off. But yeah, on a personal level, he needs to check it out. :happy088

5. soulshine

soulshine Flower Power

I'll admit to not really caring for daily shaving prior to finding out about DE razors. I had bad breakouts, ingrown hairs & super dry skin. My late 30's aged face looking that that of a teen. I won a Merkur futur on Menessentials and it sat in the cabinet for a few months before I got up the nerve to give it a go. A little research lead me to the wet shaving sites and I never looked back.

6. xChris

xChris Member

Exactly! He needs to do a little more investigating. ;)

But, yeah, he's trying to prevent some other poor schmucks from getting ripped off by "snake oil" products.

7. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    A steel blade that never dulls...:happy102

8. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

My thoughts, exactly :rofl :rofl :rofl

9. oxcrew

oxcrew New Member

I have to admit that I did chuckle a fair bit after hearing about the product.