Injector and SE Shaves

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by IAmTheJody, Jun 16, 2021.

1. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Schick C2 Repeating Razor
    Personna PTFE Blade
    Beau Brummel #460 Uprite Boar (restored) Brush
    Victory Shaving Navigator (sandalwood) Soap
    Sea Breeze Astringent
    Lustray Coachman After Shave

Untitled.jpg

Karl G, SlimGem, Ron R and 5 others like this.
  2. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    sos221222.JPG
    Thursday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
    Van Der Hagen Luxury Shave Soap
    Jayaruh #41 two-band badger
    3D Schick Type Razor
    Personna Injector PTFE
    CWR
    Aqua Velva Iced Blue AS

The Van Der Hagen Luxury Shave Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #41 two-band badger brush. Two passes and touch ups with the 3D Schick Type Razor and the Personna Injector PTFE Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Aqua Velva Iced Blue AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

jimjo1031, MPF9, SlimGem and 4 others like this.
  3. Electrif

Electrif Well-Known Member

Friday 23rd December
    Claymore Evo - Proshave S #5 - Tabac - ArtSecret Synth - Boots Freshwood AS - Aloe Vera Gel
    [​IMG]

jimjo1031, MPF9, SlimGem and 4 others like this.
  4. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos221223.JPG
    Friday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
    3D Schick Type Razor
    Personna Injector PTFE
    CWR
    Aqua Velva Iced Blue AS

The Van Der Hagen Luxury Shave Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #41 two-band badger brush. Two passes and touch ups with the 3D Schick Type Razor and the Personna Injector PTFE Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Aqua Velva Iced Blue AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

jimjo1031, MPF9, Electrif and 4 others like this.
  5. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

SE SOTD, Friday, December 23 2022

Razor : Yaqi Excalibur SE AC 50mm + Yaqi Milano handle - Mfg 2021> tame mid range, simple clamping system, small head parts. I very much enjoy this razor and it gets used once a week at least, very easy going shave mostly + excellent results 95%> of the time.
    Blade : Schick proline p30 50mm- Sharp and smooth with reasonable longevity for a 50mm blade.(forgot to remove yesterday's blade OTD.)
    Soap : Razorock The Dead Sea, very unique scent with excellent lather qualities. Very enjoyable soap scent + TDS aftershave!
    Brush : Yaqi "Mysterious space" 24mm silvertip badger, excellent lather generator, heavenly pillow like soft tips, nice splay scrubber + great lather painter.
    Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
    Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
    Post shave : Razorock The Dead Sea aftershave with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
    Results :CCS,DFS,BBs + no irritation + no weepers=[​IMG] Excellent shave with my Yaqi Excalibur 50mm with a Schick proline p30 blade.
    [​IMG]

Have some great shaves!

6. SlimGem

SlimGem Well-Known Member

Soap: TABAC
    Brush: 3D Printed Simpson Alexander Trafalgar
    Razor: 3D Printed Injector Style
    Blade: Schick Injector
    Aftershave: TABAC
    20221223_094855-01.jpeg

jimjo1031, Ron R, MPF9 and 4 others like this.
  7. GAW9576

GAW9576 Well-Known Member

Great quick shave with the Schick Type I Hydro-Magic. This little custom Omega boar whipped up a great Arko Lather with ease.

IMG_20221223_155805_(979_x_980_pixel).jpg

jimjo1031, Ron R, Jayaruh and 4 others like this.
  8. palmolive fox

palmolive fox The British Birdman

24th December 2022.

9.jpg

jimjo1031, GAW9576, Ron R and 4 others like this.
  9. MPF9

MPF9 Well-Known Member

Fri 23rd December

RR 400.SE Plissoft noir
    Vitos Super red
    Yaqi Raster V1
    Schick Proline [ 3 ]
    Flood Vigoroso A/S Lotion

This Budget Razor delivers a good Shave provided you get the blade aligned correctly.

IMG_0295.jpeg

10. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos221224.JPG
    Supply SE Saturday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
    Supply SE Injector
    Supply Black Label Blade
    CWR
    Aqua Velva Iced Blue AS

The Van Der Hagen Luxury Shave Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #41 two-band badger brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Supply SE Injector and the Supply Black Label Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Aqua Velva Iced Blue AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

11. Electrif

Sunday 25th December
    Ever Ready 1907 Lather Catcher - GEM Stainless Coated #3 - OSP Spice Road Prototype - Yaqi Ever-Helpful - Old Spice Original - Aloe Vera Gel
    [​IMG]
    Originally produced by James Riley back in 2015. It's the best match to Old Spice I know and is my all time favourite OSP scent, period! Perfect for Xmas Day.
    Have a good one.

12. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos221225.JPG Lather Catcher Sunday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
    1907 Gem Jr. Lather Catcher With Micromatic Handle
    Personna GEM SS PTFE
    CWR
    Aqua Velva Iced Blue AS

The Van Der Hagen Luxury Shave Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #18 Badger brush. Two passes and touch ups with the 1907 Gem Jr. Lather Catcher With Micromatic Handle and the Personna GEM SS PTFE Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Aqua Velva Iced Blue AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

jimjo1031, MPF9, Electrif and 3 others like this.
  13. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

Sunday Schick Christmas shave, December 25th 2022, Merry Christmas and have a warm + safe holiday!

Razor : Schick adjustable M3 razor- all ranges, well built and good adjustment design, great injector for experimenting with blade hacks and just a joy to use with a regular blade also.
    Blade : Personna SS PTFE (4) very sharp, great longevity, smooths out nicely + predictable.
    Soap : Razorock Lavender, nice masculine lavender scent and has the best lather qualities of all my soaps IMO.(Discontinued[​IMG])
    Brush :Yaqi "Chianti's" 24mm synthetic, excellent lather generator, Heavenly cloud like soft tips, gentle splay scrubber + excellent lather painter.
    Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
    Post shave : Ach Brito Lavanda with with hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
    Results :CCS,DFS,BBs + no irritation + no weepers=[​IMG]Excellent shave with my Schick M3 injector with a coated blade.
    [​IMG]
    Have some great shaves!

14. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos221226.JPG
    Menthol Monday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
    Ingram Shave Cream
    Jayaruh #144 Finest Badger
    3D Schick Type OC Razor
    Schick Plus Platinum Injector blade
    CWR
    Osage Rub

The Ingram Shave Cream lathered well with the Jayaruh #144 Finest Badger brush. Two passes and touch ups with the 3D Schick Type OC Razor and the Schick Plus Platinum Injector blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Osage Rub. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

15. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

One of my all time favourite razors...strictly first class!!

jimjo1031, Karl G and GAW9576 like this.
  16. Bird Lives

This shave brought to you by Starfleet Command!!

jimjo1031, Karl G and GAW9576 like this.
  17. Bird Lives

Favourite Adjustable hands down!

jimjo1031, Karl G, GAW9576 and 2 others like this.
  18. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

ASRazor shave, December26th

Razor : Ever-Ready 2nd Generation Streamline- Mfg 1949-53, mid> upper mid range, well built to last, blade forward to blade stops from front edge of Safety bar, Once a person figures it out how to use it gives a stellar shave IMO. Beautiful ASR razor!
    Blade : Gem Personna SS PTFE (10) very sharp, excellent longevity, smooths out nicely, predictable + safest blade to handle.
    Soap : La Toja stick, very mild different scent(hard to describe, not annoying but nothing unique) with excellent lather qualities.
    Brush : Yaqi "Robin" 24mm boar bristle, excellent lather generator, soft split end bristle hairs, very nice splay scrubber, great lather painter.
    Post shave : Yaqi Green splash with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
    Results :CCS,DFS,BBs+ no irritation + no weepers=[​IMG] Excellent shave with my Ever-Ready Streamline 2nd Gen with a coated Gem blade.
    [​IMG]

Have some great shaves!

19. MPF9

MPF9 Well-Known Member

Mon 26th December

Stirling Syn 26mm
    MWF
    Claymore Evolution
    Feather Proguard ( 2 )
    Plissoft Classic A/S Lotion

A very satisfying Shave as was to expected wit The Evo.No need for high end Brush/ Soap to get a good Shave.

52584D21-C54B-4E23-9043-B7F08F83422A.jpeg

Ron R, jimjo1031, Jayaruh and 3 others like this.
  20. Electrif

Tuesday 27th December
    Ever Ready 1912 [​IMG] - GEM Stainless Coated #4 - OSP Dark Matter - Alpha Outlaw - Superdrug Forest Fresh AS - Aloe Vera Gel
    [​IMG]