Injector and SE Shaves

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by IAmTheJody, Jun 16, 2021.

1. ewk

ewk Well-Known Member

2. GAW9576

GAW9576 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up. More than I want to spend right now though. Maybe eventually if I come across a steel of a deal I'll pick one up. That usually only happens at antique stores though. At least in my experience. I do wonder if it's the same head as my N I can't remember which mine is either.

Ron R likes this.
  3. palmolive fox

palmolive fox The British Birdman

7th June 2022.

3.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Lynx Africa Body Wash.

Pre:
    Cold wet flannel to my face.
    Chantry Lavender Goat's Milk Bar Soap.
    Brush: Fine 24mm Synthetic.
    Bowl Lather.
    Bowl : Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
    Lather: Vitos Vegetal shaving soap.
    Blade: Personna PTFE SS. (D3)
    Razor: Schick Type G Injector.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils.3 Menthol Crystals Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./ P&G Old Spice Original ASL./Boots Freshwood ASB.

Greetings,

Early morning birthday shave.

A wonderful birthday shave set up with a mixture soft & hardware that i love which have gave me superb shaving results with each and every outing...Today, on my special day was no exception.
    An enjoyable 2 pass + pick ups close comfortable birthday shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a few small dollop's of Boots Freshwood ASB.

My face is feeling silky smooth & smelling divine.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

4. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Happy Birthday Barry..............

Ron R and palmolive fox like this.
  5. palmolive fox

:signs001:

6. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    sos220607.JPG
    Tabac Tuesday's Shave
    zcws.jpg

Cold Water Rinse
    Tabac Shaving Soap
    Jayaruh #313 Badger
    Rolls Traveler
    1953 Rolls Blade
    CWR
    Osage Rub

The Tabac Shaving Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #313 Badger Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Rolls Traveler Razor with a 1953 Rolls Blade Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Osage Rub. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...
    I know, the picture shows Tabac AS, but I really used Osage Rub due to a Senior Moment.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
  7. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

ASRazor shave, June 7th 2022

Razor : Ever ready 1924(AKA Shovel head), Mfg 1924-33, Excellent mid range, loads from the back, well made and very much enjoyed by 100's of thousands of folks during its era. I usually receive excellent shaves and different way to load a Gem blade.
    Blade : Gem Personna SS PTFE(6) very sharp, excellent longevity, smooths out nicely + predictable.
    Soap : Proraso eucalyptus (green), nice mid range eucalyptus + menthol with excellent lather qualities.
    Brush : Yaqi 24 mm Robin boar bristle, excellent lather generator, soft split end bristle hairs, nice scrubber + great lather painter.
    Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
    Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
    Post shave : Proraso green with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
    Results :CCS,DFS,BBs + no irritation + no weepers=[​IMG] Excellent shave with my ER 1924 shovel head with a coated Gem blade.
    [​IMG]

Have some great shaves!

8. MPF9

MPF9 Well-Known Member

You are lucky over there, such items are not to be found in our Antique Shops. Looked like an N3 which has the same head as the N1.

GAW9576 likes this.
  9. MPF9

MPF9 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday.

GAW9576 and palmolive fox like this.
  10. brit

brit in a box

williams wednesday
    brit valet vc3
    feather
    mr.ee custom 10098
    canadian williams tonsorial
    clubman whiskey woods

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ron R, jimjo1031, GAW9576 and 6 others like this.
  11. palmolive fox

:signs001:

GAW9576 and brit like this.
  12. MPF9

MPF9 Well-Known Member

Tue 7th June

Alpha G4 Syn 28mm
    Ach Brito Mogno
    Claymore Evolution
    Feather Proguard ( 1 )
    Alcolado Glacial A/S splash

My first use of a guarded blade in this Evo. For me the beauty of this blade is that the allows me work hard on my harsh beard, and without mishap get an ultra close all round finish. Despite the hard work my skin thanks to The Mogno feels soft and refreshed and there is no post Shave irritation.

95C01A48-8B1D-47FB-86E4-629558E4214F.jpeg

Ron R, jimjo1031, MoAllen and 5 others like this.
  13. Electrif

Electrif Well-Known Member

Wednesday 8th June
    Canadian Schick E3 - Schick Proline B #6 - Yaqi Sagrada Familia - Signature Soaps Novus Spice - Old Spice Original AS - Aloe Vera Gel
    [​IMG]
    Very apt that Brian used Novus, the Latin for new for his take on this iconic scent. It has many familiar 'Old Spice' type notes. Spicy, fruity and floral, plus an impressive shave performance.
    My favourite soap list has now been edited.

Ron R, jimjo1031, MPF9 and 5 others like this.
  14. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos220608.JPG
    Williams Wednesday's Shave
    zcws.jpg

Cold Water Rinse
    Williams Mug Shaving Soap
    Jayaruh #313 Badger
    Rolls Traveler
    1953 Rolls Blade
    CWR
    Pinaud Citrus Musk Cologne

The Williams Mug Shaving Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #313 Badger Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Rolls Traveler Razor with a 1953 Rolls Blade Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Pinaud Citrus Musk Cologne. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

Ron R, jimjo1031, MoAllen and 5 others like this.
  15. GAW9576

GAW9576 Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Tabac Tuesday shave with another 3D printed razor. This time a TNNSER 3D.
    Also included in this shave were my favorite Zenith Boar and Aqua Velva musk.

IMG_08062022_231145_(1200_x_1200_pixel).jpg

16. palmolive fox

9th June 2022.

4.jpg

17. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos220609.JPG
    Thursday's Shave
    zcws.jpg

Cold Water Rinse
    Ingram Shave Cream
    Jayaruh #313 Badger
    Rolls Traveler
    1953 Rolls Blade
    CWR

The Ingram Shave Cream lathered well with the Jayaruh #313 Badger Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Rolls Traveler Razor with a 1953 Rolls Blade Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Pinaud Citrus Musk Cologne. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

18. Electrif

Electrif Well-Known Member

Friday 10th June
    Canadian Schick E3 - Schick Proline B #7 - Yaqi Red Marble - La Toja Stick - Williams Aqua Velva AS - Aloe Vera Gel
    [​IMG]

MPF9, Ron R, GAW9576 and 4 others like this.
  19. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    [​IMG]
    Thursday's Shave
    [​IMG]

Cold Water Rinse
    Tabac Shaving Soap
    Jayaruh #313 Badger
    Rolls Traveler
    1953 Rolls Blade
    CWR

The Tabac Shaving Soap lathered well with the Jayaruh #313 Badger Brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Rolls Traveler Razor with a 1953 Rolls Blade Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Pinaud Citrus Musk Cologne. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

Last edited: Jun 10, 2022
    Ron R, GAW9576, palmolive fox and 4 others like this.
  20. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Schick G/DIY Handle Razor
    Personna PTFE Blade
    Omega Boar Brueh
    Cella Crema Da Barba Soap
    Sea Breeze Astringent
    Lustray Draggon Noir EDT

Untitled.jpg

Ron R, GAW9576, Electrif and 4 others like this.