Injector and SE Shaves

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by IAmTheJody, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Electrif

Electrif Well-Known Member

Friday 2nd September
    Ever Ready NA Featherweight - Gem Stainless Coated #2 - Signature Soaps Novus Spice - Yaqi Sagrada Familia - Cien X-Bolt AS - Aloe Vera Gel
    [​IMG]

2. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    sos220902.JPG
    Thursday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
    Proraso Green Tea/Oatmeal Shaving Cream
    Jayaruh #371 Badger
    Razorock Black Hawk
    Feather Professional
    CWR
    Aqua Velva Musk AS

The Proraso Green Tea/Oatmeal Shaving Cream lathered well with Jayaruh #371 Badger brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Razorock Black Hawk Razor and a Feather Professional Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Aqua Velva Musk AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

3. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

SEptember, Friday 2nd 2022

Razor : Yaqi SE Excalibur AC 50mm- excellent tame mid range, Mfg 2021, interesting clamping system for blades, small head parts and I like to assemble over a wash cloth + I get stellar results with this razor with no issues mostly.
    Blade : Feather AC professional (2) sharp & smooth with reasonable longevity with this blade.
    Soap : Yaqi Musketeer Rapier, nice scent with excellent lather qualities. Yaqi commissioned Master Soap Creations S.A for their soaps aftershave line.
    Brush : Yaqi Lucky dice 26 mm tuxedo knot, excellent lather generator, cloud like soft tips, nice gentle splay scrubber + excellent lather painter.
    Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
    Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
    Post shave : Yaqi Musketeer Rapier + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
    Results :CCS,DFS,BBs + no irritation + no weepers=[​IMG] excellent shave with my Yaqi Excalibur AC razor with a Feather Pro blade.
    [​IMG]
    Have some great shaves!

Herm2502, Tdmsu, MPF9 and 6 others like this.
  4. GAW9576

GAW9576 Well-Known Member

I had a lovely shave shave today with my Schick C1.

IMG_20220902_210157_(950_x_950_pixel).jpg

Tdmsu, Ron R, MPF9 and 6 others like this.
  5. James Kleinkauf

James Kleinkauf Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    RAZOR: RazoRock SS Hawk V3 Reg
    BLADE: Schick Proline
    BRUSH: Yaqi Moka Express 26mm 2-band badger
    LATHER: OSP Urban Viking Shaving Soap

GoodShave, Tdmsu, Ron R and 6 others like this.
  6. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos220903.JPG
    Supply SE Saturday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
    Jayaruh #371 Badger
    Supply SE Injector Razor
    Supply Black Label Blade
    CWR
    Aqua Velva Musk AS

The Proraso Green Tea/Oatmeal Shaving Cream lathered well with Jayaruh #371 Badger brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Supply SE Injector Razor and a Supply Black Label Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Aqua Velva Musk AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

brit, Tdmsu, Ron R and 6 others like this.
  7. palmolive fox

palmolive fox The British Birdman

4th September 2022.

2.jpg

GoodShave, brit, Tdmsu and 6 others like this.
  8. Electrif

Sunday 4th September
    Ever Ready NA Heavy Flat Top - Gem Stainless Coated #3 - Eco Warrior Bergamot & Lime - Yaqi Robin - Brut Attraction Totale AS - Aloe Vera Gel
    [​IMG]

9. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos220904.JPG
    Lather Catcher Sunday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
    Jayaruh #371 Badger
    C.V. Heljestrand Lather Catcher
    C.V. Heljestrand Wedge
    CWR
    Aqua Velva Musk AS

The Proraso Green Tea/Oatmeal Shaving Cream lathered well with Jayaruh #371 Badger brush. Two passes and touch ups with the C.V. Heljestrand Lather Catcher and a C.V. Heljestrand Wedge Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Aqua Velva Musk AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

10. MPF9

MPF9 Well-Known Member

Sat 3rd September

Jayaruh Syn No67
    L`Occitane Cade cream
    Claymore Evolution
    Kai Captain Titan Protouch MG [ 5 ]
    Massimo Tutti A/S Lotion

Away for a night again so a good Shave required. As is the case these days called upon the Evolution, and had really nice Shave with an effortless Top Notch finish.

IMG_7.jpeg

11. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

Sunday Schick shave, September 4th 2022

Razor : Schick adjustable injector M3- MFG 1970-72, excellent adjustable, well designed and built, for regular blades I like to set the aggression range 2-3 but with the Kai Protouch blade you can crank it up to 7-9 no problem because of the guard protection.
    Blade : Modified Kai Protouch (4) excellent designed blade, sharp & smoooth with reasonable longevity for a AC blade.
    Soap : Razorock "The Dead Sea"- very unique appealing scent, with excellent lather qualities. One of my favorite soaps.
    Brush : Yaqi Artic sky 24 mm Silvertip badger, excellent lather generator, heavenly pillow soft tips, nice splay scrubber, excellent lather painter.
    Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
    Post shave : Razorock "The Dead Sea" splash[​IMG] with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
    Results :CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers=[​IMG]Excellent shave with my Schick adjustable injector with a modified Kai Protouch blade.
    [​IMG]Have some great shaves!

12. GAW9576

For today's shave I went with the 1909 Ever-ready shovel head. This is a fantastic razor. Lots of audio feedback and it's very smooth shaver.

IMG_20220904_224129_(1200_x_1200_pixel).jpg

13. MPF9

MPF9 Well-Known Member

Mon 5th September
    An early Shave today, as taking the Car in for service + work on brakes !,
    A nice Shave with Schick J3 Hydro Magic 500.

FC9F51C0-F3D6-4A98-895F-4073212E9341.jpeg

14. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos220905.JPG
    Menthol Monday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
    C.O. Bigelow Shave Cream
    Jayaruh #1 Silvertip Badger
    Schick M Adjustable
    Supply Black Label Blade
    CWR
    Osage Rub

The C.O. Bigelow Shave Cream lathered well with Jayaruh #1 Silvertip Badger brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Schick M Adjustable and a Supply Black Label Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Osage Rub. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

brit, Ijustmissedthe50s, MPF9 and 6 others like this.
  15. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

MMMonday, September 5th 2022, I had a ASRazor shave today.

Razor : Ever-Ready streamline 2nd Generation - Mfg 1949-53, upper mid range, well built to last generations and needs a light touch to master this interesting razor. I also put a folded spent blade spline shim under the existing shim to mock older blades to smooth it out slightly also but shaves Ok with out one also.
    Blade : Gem Personna SS PTFE (9)- Very Sharp, excellent longevity, smooths out nicely + predictable.
    Soap : Razorock "The Dead Sea" unique scent that is pleasurable + excellent lather qualities.
    Brush : Yaqi Atlantis 24mm synthetic- excellent lather generator, cloud like soft tips, Great splay scrubber + great lather painter, very close face feel to a 2 band badger IMO.
    Post shave : Razorock The Dead Sea splash with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
    Results :CCS,DFS,BBs + no irritation + no weepers=[​IMG] Excellent shave with my Everready Streamline 2nd Gen with a Gem coated blade.
    [​IMG]

Have some great shaves!

16. Tdmsu

Tdmsu Well-Known Member

IMG-PHOTO-ART-246702081-01.jpeg
    Excellent shave with a soap that deserves more love. It is really good and is a great value. #wsp

Rating: 5 / 5

Razor: Supply SE Fin
    Blade: Supply SE
    Brush: Lutin Chubby Lightning
    Lather: WSP Tobacco
    Aftershave: House of Mammoth Tobacconist Balm

17. Electrif

Tuesday 6th September
    Ever Ready NA Heavy Flat Top - Gem Stainless Coated #4 - Signature Soaps Novus Spice - Yaqi Heavy Metal - Williams Aqua Velva AS - Aloe Vera Gel
    [​IMG]

MPF9, palmolive fox, brit and 4 others like this.
  18. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos220906.JPG
    Tabac Tuesday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
    Tabac Shaving Soap
    Schick M Adjustable
    Supply Black Label Blade
    CWR
    Tabac AS

The Tabac Shaving Soap lathered well with Jayaruh #1 Silvertip Badger brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Schick M Adjustable and a Supply Black Label Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Tabac AS. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

MPF9, palmolive fox, brit and 5 others like this.
  19. GAW9576

My last shave was with this crazy little beast. It's my own creation and a bit of a Frankenstein's monster. I put together parts from several damaged razors to make the Gem Peerless Bullet Pruf with Guiding Eye.

IMG_20220906_220952_(1020_x_1020_pixel).jpg IMG_20220906_220909_(830_x_830_pixel).jpg

Tdmsu, MPF9, palmolive fox and 4 others like this.
  20. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    sos220907.JPG
    Williams Wednesday's Cold Water Shave

Cold Water Rinse
    Williams Mug Shaving Soap
    Schick M Adjustable
    Supply Black Label Blade
    CWR
    Florida Water

The Williams Mug Shaving Soap lathered well with Jayaruh #1 Silvertip Badger brush. Two passes and touch ups with the Schick M Adjustable and a Supply Black Label Blade gave me a close, comfortable shave. After a cold water rinse I finished off with Florida Water. I am clean, smooth, and refreshed...

Tdmsu, MPF9, palmolive fox and 5 others like this.