Injector travel case cover... prototype...

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by DrTerror, Oct 31, 2015.

1. DrTerror

DrTerror Well-Known Member

Thanks for the kind offer NC!,I think all the injectors will be the same size,due to the nature of the bade system though.So,should be a one size fits all for these type of injectors.....
    :)

NapalmCola likes this.
  2. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

Very cool, I love the look.

DrTerror likes this.
  3. DrTerror

The next one will be better!.

4. americanshamrock

americanshamrock Let's Make a Deal! Staff Member

Looks great.
    This is what I use when I travel with an injector
    [​IMG]

5. Billyfergie

Billyfergie The Scottish Ninja

Baaaa....:scared003:

Billy...:chores016:

DrTerror and Darkbulb like this.
  6. Billyfergie

I would reckon all you have to do to get an injector past the security boys whilst traveling is to put an old blade into the razor in reverse and tell them its a traveling blank as it will just look like a factory blank...Just use some Red or White paint ...The other side of an injector blade is blunt the same as the factory blank..;)
    Billy..:chores016:

mrchick and DrTerror like this.
  7. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

Do NOT try to mess with the future revenue of D-Blades Inc (pat pending)!

youngunn, twhite, mrchick and 2 others like this.
  8. Billyfergie

My Humble Apologies Master Dummy Blade Maker Sir...:happy097:

Karl G, twhite, mrchick and 2 others like this.
  9. DrTerror

MK 2 prototype,drying out now!,I have had my R&D team,working on it overnight, and the MK2 was born this morning...

The MK2,has been thoughtfully designed,by my team of in-house experts,to cater for all SE/DE needs,so as professional as the MK1,was,the MK2,is in a class of its razor head/blade protection of it's own...

Made from the same high quality 4mm butt leather as the MK1,but with many added improvements,the MK2 will be unveiled to the expectant public in the morning...

LOL!

chrisbd, NapalmCola, twhite and 2 others like this.
  10. Billyfergie

Here Sir...Did you get your invention removed from another Forum just there :signs002:

Billy..:chores016:

11. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

I would love to see how this would do on a Kickstarter campaign :D

chrisbd, NapalmCola, Karl G and 2 others like this.
  12. DrTerror

UMMMM!,I might have done..;)..I honestly only posted this on the forums i am on,so I could show off a bit!...A 'look what I have come up with' moment!,but I don't think 'that' forum liked it,as they have a vendor selling so called 'real leather',razor cases (which was pointed to in the thread)....Even if a vintage Schick would never have fitted in one of those,and they are made in an 'old Mexico' sweatshop,with 1/2mm sh*te cow gut leather (if that),so I sort of told them the difference between something that is made by someone who gives a toss,uses top grade butt leather,top grade fasteners,top grade dyes,and polishes,and make them all by hand.....Don't think they understood where I was coming from Billy!.
    I did apologise to the Mod who deleted it,and explained my intentions mind (least they didn't ban me),so no harm done.
    I also mentioned,in the PM,that I have given lots of advise to members,regarding mending old razors,and saying in the same posts,I also restore/replate vintage razors,and I wasn't trying to 'drum up business' for that either,as I am sitting on at least 25 razors ATM,that all need work,and I cant take any more on,even if I wanted too!.

Funny thing is mate,all the people who want one of my leather razor cases so far,on all the (4) sites I posted on,are all Mods,or Smods!!!!!.....Go figure!.

chrisbd, NapalmCola, mrchick and 2 others like this.
  13. DrTerror

I dont do begging DB!,come on!,you know me better than that!...."From little acorns" and what have you!....;)

14. chrisbd

chrisbd Well-Known Member

Looks even more classy. I'm particularly fond of those fasteners, they definitely have a bit of the steam punk about them that I don't think press studs could match, however more practical.

I'll be interested to see the next model.

Mods/Smods, who knows?

Regards,
    Chris

NapalmCola and Karl G like this.
  15. Karl G

Karl G Well-Known Member

Sadly the video is not available in the US - but then again, we get to fill in the blanks as we wish. :rofl:

Billyfergie likes this.
  16. Karl G

Karl G Well-Known Member

Sheesh - so that's what the mod was referring to. When I lived in London many years ago there was a good bit of slang I picked up but avoided using for fear of misusing it. However, I'll go out on a limb in this case and suggest that the mods on that board are a right bunch of wankers. :cool:

Did I get that right? :rofl:

maltedmilk, chrisbd, DrTerror and 2 others like this.
  17. Drygulch

Drygulch Snowballs

Nicely done. I have made some cases for DE razors, and know what goes into making soemthing like that.

DrTerror and NapalmCola like this.
  18. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

+1 :)

19. Billyfergie

Yeah, it can be a nasty place any roads...Its full of Thought Police...:angry019:

chrisbd, DrTerror and Karl G like this.
  20. Billyfergie

Right on Sir...:signs011:

chrisbd, DrTerror and Karl G like this.