Irisch Moos Group Buy Poll

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Shep, Jan 15, 2009.

?

I am interested in an Irisch Moos group buy.

1. Yes

33 vote(s)
    68.8%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    31.3%
  1. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

Absolutely, and crying out, "Dammit, we are OUT OF TIME!!!!" all along the way! The only question is, how many people would he have to kill/torture in the process? And how many characters that we previously assumed were dead would come back, only to be killed again?

2. TOB9595

TOB9595 Member

Any reason NOT to take advantage of Mark's offer???

Tom

3. rollsshaver

rollsshaver Peace be with you

Who cares? So long as he accomplishes the mission of getting our damn IM back here safely!!

I vote to include a steamy solo shower scene of Kim (Jacks hot daughter)!!

4. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

With a mountain lion leering in through the window!

I have mixed feelings about this idea - she was hot, but she was REALLY annoying in the seasons she made an appearance.

5. rollsshaver

Mark, your input is needed in this thread.......................

6. rollsshaver

To add to my above post. I have understood that Mark from Superlather posted in his ongoing thread about obtaining IM products and he did not get much feedback. I just recommended to him that he start a new thread on every forum (TSD, B&B, SMF, SRP, ect) that is soley devoted to checking the interest level for these products. It is my opinion that would get a much larger response.

How 'bout it?

7. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

Email sent

I found an email address directly to Irisch Moos international customer service via the Maurer Wirtz website. I have a request for information in with them...in English of course. We'll see what shakes out from this. Also by now you've seen another thread indicating a store called the Dutch Shaving Shop is going to stock it in a couple weeks. So there's still some life in this dog! Stay tuned.

8. Jim Corbett

Jim Corbett Member

You can count me in for a stick.

9. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

Well that was quick. I got three out of office replies by the I.M. staff, all in English, stating they will be back in the office over this next week. So stay tuned.

10. rollsshaver

I still think we should send Jack.

11. riffin

riffin Active Member

They're probably still recovering from the post-inaugural celebrations! :rolleyes:

Mark, I did see your thread, but didn't know anything about IM. Since these two threads, I've seen a couple very good reviews. Plus all the Tabac (my favorite) cross talk has peaked my interest. I suspect your thread was JUST ahead of the curve. I second the motion to try again. If you can stock it, I suspect you will have some VERY happy loyal new customers.

Keeping my finger crossed...

12. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

I think he is busy right now kidnapping a deposed African leader . . .

13. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

Well there goes that avenue. I guess we'll see what the Dutch Shaving Shop can do for us. Anyone speaky the language or does he do English?

Response from Irisch Moos:

Dear ____

Thank you very much for your email and your interest in our products.

We exclusively sell our products through distribution partners in countries all over the world. We also have got a distribution partner in the US. However, we regret to inform you that he did not order our line Sir Irisch Moos in the past. We are unfortunately not able to sell directly to you.

Best regards,

Stefanie Heupel
    - International Sales -

14. JimR

JimR Active Member

Well then, the question is, who is that distribution partner?

15. PeterS

PeterS Member

Paul at the Dutch Shaving Shop speaks good English and is a great guy. I'm sorry my original link to the German shop didn't work out for you.

cheers

Pete