Irish Moos shave stick.........

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by rollsshaver, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

Well that doesn't bode well. Perhaps another email from doc Mike is in order to find out what's up.

2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    I registered and everything. Supposedly they take Visa and Mastercard, but it wouldn't even connect me to a credit card info page of any sort.

Maybe it didn't like me trying to order 20-30 sticks? <shrug>

Brushed up a bit on my German anyway........

3. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

You did what with a German....:think002:shocked003

Fuzzy

4. JimR

JimR Active Member

Hey JoAnna, I got to the end of the order process to check. It says, just before you get to the last step, "When you click on the "Bestellung abschliessen" button, you will be taken to the Saferpay page. There you will give your payment data and confirm your order. AFter that, you will automaticall be returned to this site."

So, you go through the whole process, and at the end, after the part labelled "Versand", you are taken to another site. Did you get that far?

5. Queen of Blades

This is what I got.

translated;
    Processing failed
    The transaction could not be implemented. Please contact the customer service of the provider.

I translated every word I saw on each and every page.

6. JimR

JimR Active Member

Was the error before or after you put in your credit card data?

7. Queen of Blades

8. JimR

JimR Active Member

Sorry, should have read more closely. I got to the credit card input page is why I asked...maybe they don't have that many in stock or something?

Hmmmm...

9. Queen of Blades

No prob. How many did you put in your cart?

10. JimR

JimR Active Member

just one, testing it out...I'm at work, otherwise I'd do a systematic test and see if I could break the system. :D I'm like that...

11. Queen of Blades

Well apparently I already broke it. Just tried checking out with 5 sticks. Still no go. :confused:

12. JimR

JimR Active Member

Sounds like you've got some kind of computer miscommunication--I just tried it with 30 and got through. Maybe try a different browser? Reboot? Hmmm...

13. Queen of Blades

Maybe it's cause I'm in the US? :confused:

14. JimR

JimR Active Member

Could be. My work computer is routed through Hong Kong, Singapore and sometimes Germany (this company is INSANE)...
    Maybe I'm in Germany today.

Is there any way I can help, short of being the central distributor (I don't think anyone wants to pay international shipping TWICE...except me.)

15. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

It doesn't take you to a point of no return if you get to the credit card page, does it? I'll give it a shot. If it isn't working, I'll contact them again. There is a lag time, with different time zones, but they got back to me in less than a day. I'll try with 20 sticks. I wouldn't want to get charged for it . . . but if I do, I'll have to start contacting people!

16. JimR

JimR Active Member

It didn't for me. I didn't enter any info, though.

17. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

I just tried as well, and had no success. I just sent them an email, so we will see if they can understand what I said (it is 11 years since I have been able to use German regularly), and what their answer is.

18. JimR

JimR Active Member

OK, trying from home I got an error. My work PC must be through a German proxy...

19. rollsshaver

rollsshaver Peace be with you

What we need is for someone that actually speaks german to call over there. If a large enough buy is being made, perhaps some discount can be arranged............

20. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

I have contemplated that, but I don't have long distance service on my home phone, and no clue how much it would cost to do so on my cell phone.:eek:

Maybe once we determine how much interest there is, we can talk to them directly about what we want to do, and see how they can work with us (discounts, method of payment, etc.).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.