J.M. Fraser Oriental Spice

Discussion in 'Shaving Cream Reviews' started by Infotech, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Infotech

Infotech Active Member

My Canadian shaving goods experience began by ordering a sample pack of Booster's aftershave splashes. Oriental Spice quickly became one of my favorite scents so as soon as I saw this cream showing up in SOTD posts I quickly pounced!

The scent isn't quite as strong as the splash, but is strong enough to be enjoyable. If you want an old school barber shop like experience this is the stuff. As soon as I smell it I'm taken back to another time and place.

It lathers very easily, protects well, and is one of the most moisturizing creams in my arsenal.

2. Gnetics

Gnetics New Member

J.M. Frasers Oriental Awesome Cream

I am glad I followed reviewers advice and tried J.M. Fraser's Creams! The stuff is top notch and delivers massive amounts of plush delicious smelling lather with relative ease.

Lather is tick and cushions well, protective and leaves my skin feeling nice and moisturized when I am done. The scent is a Cinnamon type barbershop smell some kind of cross between clean, light, old timey barbershop, xmas type scent...hard to describe but it is light and wonderful to get a whiff of. I find myself opening the jar to get a whiff when I pass by my shaving creams. You get plenty of cream for your buck as well! It is on par with higher end creams and you get more for your dollar..this will definetly stay in my rotation for the long haul!:D