Jack Palance

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Reformation Student, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Reformation Student

Reformation Student New Member

I finally found the video. I love this commercial

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9znxZRWQc4"]YouTube - Jack Palance[/ame]

2. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Jack was a cool dude.

3. Reformation Student

Sorely missed. He was always one of my favorite actors.

4. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Jack's one of a kind, no doubt.

But is it just me, or does he not splash NEARLY enough Mennen in his hand before doing the face pat? I mean, it's Skin Bracer -- the more the merrier!!! :drool

5. Reformation Student

It has alcohol in it. There's a federal law about using alcohol on TV :rofl

OK - maybe not for aftershave but I wouldn't be the one to have corrected him :scared003

6. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

He'd probably been doing take after take all day and when someone mentioned he needed to use more, he let them know - politely, I'm sure - what they could do with the bottle. :cool:

7. DirtyDave

DirtyDave New Member

On semi-related note, my Dad was big Skin Bracer fan. He used to for as long as I can remember. He passed away several years ago and my mom keeps his last bottle, a glass one, in a drawer. When she feels a bit lonely, she likes to get it out and take a whiff. Smelling his Skin Bracer makes her feel as he is right there next to her.

Amazing what a scent can do.

8. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Nice thoughtful comment Dave and so very true.

9. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Jack Palance always freaked me out as a kid when he hosted Ripley's Believe it or Not