January 2020 30 Day Rule/Focus Pix & Discussion

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by NCoxSTL, Dec 31, 2019.

?

What year did you join our happy band of shavers?

1. 2015 - CHARTER MEMBER - I was here the day we began!

6 vote(s)
    10.7%
  2. 2015 - February or later

4 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. 2016

4 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. 2017

7 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. 2018

8 vote(s)
    14.3%
  6. 2019

17 vote(s)
    30.4%
  7. I'm brand new in 2020

5 vote(s)
    8.9%
  8. I don't remember. I've inhaled too much shaving soap for my brain to function.

8 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Not sure but it's been longer than a day

6 vote(s)
    10.7%
  10. So we still get cookies, right? And ice cream? I heard rumors.

16 vote(s)
    28.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jgreenepa

jgreenepa Nasal Barbarian

Great shave report, Neal! That razor is beautiful as is your photography.

2. jgreenepa

No problem, Patrick, I wasn’t complaining, I was admiring your fortitude and commitment!

3. jgreenepa

Lovely shave report with a classic razor! Really glad it worked so well for you!

4. 9nein9

9nein9 Guest

I surprised myself Jeff. Usually I would have lost patience and skipped the head shave but it was nagging me for a shave after 2 days .

5. jgreenepa

Great shave report and pic this morning, Jason! Sorry it took me so long to catch up with you today! I was caught up in a medical procedure for 3/4 of the day! You really are becoming the TSD Barbasol Master! I really need to pay attention when I use mine! Sounds like you’re at the autopilot stage!

6. jgreenepa

Sorry that it took me so long today to catch up to your shave! I spent 3/4 of the day having weird medical fluids squirting into my veins! Lovely shave and pic, Gary, as usual! Really like the handle on that razor and the noir look of your photography!

7. jluc

jluc smelling pretty

Yeah, you shaved with lots of razors, lots of blades but the only thing I'm going to remember is PATRICK BOWL LATHERED!!!

8. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    Thanks, Jeff. Enjoy your new razor.

9. jgreenepa

Great shave report, Jim, as usual! Your scent descriptions blow me away with their precision and detail. I’m nowhere near as sophisticated in figuring out all those olfactory details! I’m more of a “gee, that smells good kind of guy!l. Guess that’s why I spend so much time with my favorite soap, MWF. Not all that sophisticated scent-wise, but perfect for an olfactory barbarian like me! :o

10. jgreenepa

Great Cooper shave, Terry! Sorry it took so long to get back to you today, but I spent 3/4 of the day in a med procedure that ended up exhausting me.

11. jgreenepa

I am amazed at your facility with the OneBlade. You must have spent some time shaving with CARTS. I never did! I think that’s why my experience wasn’t positive! Lovely photography. Love that brush!

12. jgreenepa

Great shave, Joe! Sounds like an effortless BBS, something I strive for every day! Good for you!

13. MrEE

MrEE Half Naked Shave Stalker

;) We shave and then we post pictures and a report about it. Enthusiasts do weird things. Just don't stop. Nobody stop. :)

14. jgreenepa

Lovely razor and another great shave report! I am a nasal barbarian, and don’t really appreciate sophisticated scents. Guess I’ll always be a MWF guy. Looking forward to shaving with mine tomorrow! Sorry for the delay in getting to your report. I spent 3/4 of the day getting strange pharmaceutical liquids squirted into my veins. I do this twice a year, but it does knock me out! Enjoy your shaves, my friend!

15. Trigger

Trigger Double Jedi Knight

Yes, it was effortless, Jeff! I am not a DE expert, but I believe that my Rockwell 6C and Model T will shave just as well or better than any other razor on the market.

16. jluc

jluc smelling pretty

Thank you, Jeff.
    I hope you get a good night's rest.

17. Trigger

Trigger Double Jedi Knight

Nice shave, pics and recap, Patrick!

18. 9nein9

9nein9 Guest

Jim, I....well....I actually kinda liked it.

Sometimes I read a long detailed post and walk away with more knowledge than reading a book. I have to blame Keith @Keithmax as he made the hot lather look so appealing and he explained in great detail the whole process. I'm going to try it again.....with a new blade.

Thanks Joe!

19. MrEE

MrEE Half Naked Shave Stalker

Thanks Jeff! It was a fun day. I didn't realize how many typos that post had. I must have been in a hurry. This was my first college day and for some reason I thought it would start on time. Silly me. It was fun. I was happy to support my daughter.

20. Bama Samurai

Bama Samurai with Laser-like Focus

I'm still here.

Hope everyone has a super Friday.

Tonight I'll use Soap Commander and a shavette.

Keep on keeping on.

Love you guys.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.