July 2018 30 Day Rule/Focus Pix & Discussion

Discussion in 'Shave School' started by NCoxSTL, Jun 30, 2018.

?

Any chance you're joining us for Cinco de Julio?

1. Of course. In fact, I save my popsicle sticks for just this occasion!

9 vote(s)
    40.9%
  2. Of course not. I'm sane.

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
  3. I'll think about it but I'm too busy eating cookies.

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
  4. I'll let you know when I get to St. Louis.

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jluc

jluc smelling pretty

Mine is marked as out for delivery also. Tonight's shave will be number 29 on the Rex. Debating whether to wait and use the 30DC soap on my 30th shave or tonight? Or both?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Thank you Bruce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Thank you Paul.

Drygulch, Norcalnewb, PLAla and 3 others like this.
  4. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

I had hoped Ol Shedder had reformed. I like using Gem razors. I need to pull out my Damaskeene soon.

5. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Good to see you posting Rick. It is amazing what just a few minutes of peace can do for our outlook. Hang in there.

Drygulch, mrchick, Norcalnewb and 7 others like this.
  6. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Thank you Jim.

Drygulch, Norcalnewb, PLAla and 2 others like this.
  7. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

Rick, nice set up and shave today! No worries about weepers. They heal quickly on pups like you and me. I need to have a different discussion about the seriousness of weepers with @wchnu, but I think he's still over at bingo. I'll try to catch him before he comes home and starts cooking his Cream of Wheat for dinner. There's no talkin' to him after dinner...he keeps nodding off, and the snoring is terrible.

I'm willing to bet your daughter and grand kids will never forget all the extra dad/granddad time they're getting now.

Enjoy your downtime today, and take care of your back. Gentle stretches, frequent walks, and hot showers are the ticket for me.

8. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

Randy, I predict your reviews will still be going strong in 2047:

Capture.JPG

9. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Charlie, I have a couple bingo stories for you that should make your day. I'll just summarize them, you can get the gist of what happened in each case:

1.My friend(next to me at the table we were sharing with some senior citizens)called out "BINGO" but he was WRONG, which he realized the second he called it out. Ever see a buncha seniors yell at two juniors?????
    2. Another friend and I were just a few minutes late to the evening's action. We found a small table for two and DRAGGED IT OUT TO THE FLOOR, THUS DISRUPTING THE GAME. Ever see a buncha seniors yell at two juniors??

10. RyX

RyX DoH!

I've been taking 800mg doses of Motrin and working through some left over prescription muscle relaxers. Slept good last night, woke up with the meds worn off. A breakfast of pancakes made by one of the girls gave me food on my stomach for another dose. I'm amazed by a seven year olds ability to mix batter and cook on a gas stove. She's a little short to see, so I got her a milk crate to stand on. Works well when she's washing dishes, too! Is it OK if I pay her in a trip to the splashy play fun fountain?
    4fab7e53f6e3443a9b3f7b89570c2e91.jpg

11. jluc

jluc smelling pretty

Wow Rick! She's a little dynamo! Grandpa's getting some good memories out of this too.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

12. jtspartan

jtspartan appropriately stimulated, via Netflix

Great looking shave, Jim!
    Safe travels home, Brian. I know you’ll be happy to be home tomorrow.
    Awesome write up, Joseph. Sounds like what Floid is to your wife is what Stirling Gentleman is to mine. It must be growing on her as well, as she hasn’t accused me of smelling like ‘a**’ for months now...
    Yup, I hear you on slowing down some purchases. That was me 8months ago. I guess for you, though, your excellent shave shop should help fund your acquisitions!

Super pic, Clint! That CE Cream must be near the end?
    Glad you got to carve out a few minutes for yourself this morning,Rick. Sorry to hear about the back, though.
    I trust your daughter is doing well.

13. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

Hope you recover soon!

14. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

Several of you wished me safe travels and I appreciate it. I’m at the airport and too whupped to do a multi-quote. You know who you are
    I gave my coworker this setup this morning and showed him how to strop and hold the razor while shaving. I also gave him a link to a how to straight shave video I like. Now it’s up to him.
    [​IMG]
    The airline just told me that my connecting flight in Denver will be late and now I probably won’t get to the house until around 2:30am. Whine whine moan moan

15. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

[​IMG]

To say it smells good is an understatement!

Sent from my Galaxy using Tapatalk

Drygulch, jtspartan, NCoxSTL and 7 others like this.
  16. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Thank you Jason. The CE cream is just about done. Maybe 2 or 3 shaves left.

17. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Wow. She’s quite the little lady. I think a trip to the play fountain was a wonderful idea.

18. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

I feel for you. Maybe they will do better on time than they indicated.

19. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

That is a really good looking label.

20. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Your right about the snoring though.....