La Toja soap ?

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by alesmv, Mar 7, 2009.

1. rudyvey

rudyvey Member

Da muss ich natuerlich auch mal reinschauen, Gut Rasiert.
    Du bist ja ein richtiges Sprachgenie! Und dann lebst Du ja auch noch in meiner Lieblingstadt auf den NA_Kontinent!! Magnans in Lachine, hmh hmh gut!!

2. domino

domino New Member

Leon, thanks for the update.It seems you have your work cut out for you.
    Best of luck.I hope you are back up and running soon

3. paydepst

paydepst Member

Since this is a La Toja thread if any of you are still interested I can help with that and am also looking into the wooden bowl as well. Must be doing something wrong that no one so much as thought about me. :eek:

4. highball

highball Member

I only speech English

5. JimR

JimR Active Member

Mark, if you can find the bowl put me own for one. Though I don't think you will. I just looked at the Henkel's website and they only feature the stick and creams...

6. Teiste

Teiste New Member

they still featuring the bowl soap,but its an adventure to get one(even here in Spain)Too sad that this product is not more available.I have to try the one made in Poland(where the Magno bars are make too) since La Toja is not made in Spain anymore.I wonder how they do to add the mineral salts from La Toja manantial...mmmmmm:confused:

7. Leon

Leon Active Member

Hello Teiste,

I didn't know that. I thought that the products were still made in La Toja, Galicia, a very nice region, I might add, I spent lots of vacations there. ;)

8. Chimensch

Chimensch Member

I'll take a wooden bowl too.

9. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Moin!

Deutsch ist fuer mich so viel natuerlicher als Englisch. Ich kann auf Gut Rasiert ein ganzer Tag schreiben, ohne meinen Kopf zu brechen um Woerter zu denken---welcher Unterschied! :D :D

10. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Ohh, vielen Dank fuer das Kompliment, das ist sehr lieb, aber ein Genie, bin ich ueberhaupt nicht. :) Ich lebe auch ein bischen weit von Lachine, tatsaechlich, bin ich verloren dort mehrere Male geworden! :ashamed001 Deshalb, versuche ich von dort fernzubleiben.

11. Mandrake

Mandrake New Member

Hi all

This is my first post here, I know Teiste from another forum and pointed me here. We also happen to live both in the Canary Islands, but in different islands.

Just wanted to add that I did not know about the soap bowl from La Toja, I have never seen it here, but I will try to find it now...

Cheers

Carlos

PS: I also seem to know another menber of this forum who actually posted in this thread, a nice gentleman from Italy...:rolleyes:

12. JimR

JimR Active Member

Welcome to the den!

I found the bowl on the La Toja manantiales website for 10 euro...what's shipping look like? My Spanish isn't quite what it should be. I emailed them about shipping to Japan, but of course I wrote in English. They might just ignore it...

13. Mandrake

Mandrake New Member

I tried to put it in the basket, and shipping was 5€. But then I saw on top of the page "IMPORTANTE", and if you click there you can see that the shop only serves the mainland and Baleares, nor even Canary Islands, so I do not think they will do international shipping, I'm afraid...:mad:

PS: And thanks for the welcome!

14. Chimensch

Chimensch Member

Not even the Canary Islands???? This is really bad news. I was planning on writing to ask you to get me one. Now what am I gonna do?:mad:

15. Mandrake

Mandrake New Member

If I found them around here, i´ll get another for you, Dov...;)

16. Truckman

Truckman New Member

Welcome to TSD Mandrake! :D

If you find them there, you better buy a case of them! :rolleyes: :happy102

17. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

welcome Mandrake,
    Now find us some of the soap in bowls for us already!!! ;)

2 people from the Canary Islands joined in the last week??

18. Teiste

Teiste New Member

Mandrake: I bought the soap when I was living in Madrid.At the time Perfumeria AlvarezGomez used to sell it.Now its has to be order through the La Toja website and I didnt even know that they dont ship it here(and Im not surprise,by the way....)
    Ill let you know if my brother who is still in Madrid could go to AlvarezGomez and get a bowl(if they still selling it)
    Bienvenido aqui amigo.Espero que te presentes en la seccion de newbies para darte la bienvenida como te mereces
    Un abrazo

19. Mandrake

Mandrake New Member

Thanks /gracias Teiste

My brother also lives in Madrid, so I'll ask him eventually to try to get me that. And I am going to Barcelona next month, for the opening concert of U2's World Tour ::git, so I´ll look around, I was planning to visit Sta Maria Novella's shop there too...

Thanks all for the welcome and regards

20. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

:(

Is there any way for me to get on a notification list for when that comes back in stock, Leon?

I've been waiting for that to be restocked before I place an order with you.