LIME!!!

Discussion in 'Scents' started by rodd, Feb 21, 2008.

1. diamud

diamud New Member

Crabtree & Evelyn West Indies Lime cologne is very nice, good staying power.

2. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

Oh I have to remember this for my next order ! def Lime Fan here...

3. akady

akady New Member

I love the T&H Lime Cologne but it just doesnt last.

4. blackstangal

blackstangal Member

I love lime and been looking for OLD SPICE FRESH LIME.

5. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Old Spice Lime is very nice, and I have 2 tubes of the Gillette Lemon-lime cream which smells amazing!

6. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

Can of worms opened!

I did a whole thread testing a ton of Lime creams and soaps. Castle Forbes was amazing. Its one of the best out there IMHO. Also the QED Lime is very good. I dont believe anything else I tried even smelled like anything more than a hint of limes. I didnt like the GFT Limes at all. The skin food smells like lime EO but not the cream. Old spice, Godrej, and others from the TSD store didnt smell much like lime either in IMHO. Godrej had me gagging. Joanna can use EO in her aftershave and aftershave milk and give you a great smelling aftershave. Throw some lime in there and its margarita time!

7. apswartz

apswartz New Member

I love all things lime!
    hmmmmm! gin tonic w/twist of lime!

8. akady

akady New Member

I love lime, the best Citrus/Lime Frag I have smelled is Bond No.9 Little Italy.

9. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

I'll bring back up the Kiss My Face Key Lime. For some reason, the scent comes out much stronger when used with a brush then when used brushless. But it's also a much better shaving cream with the brush, so it all works out well. Only down side is some people have a hard time getting the cream/water ratio right with KMF, it take LOTS of water.

10. jay

jay New Member

The best smelling lime product I've tried is castle forbes, but the best lathering and performing lime cream is coates lime.

For a citrus scent I would also recommend Floris No89

11. SlagleRock

SlagleRock Member

I also got a sampler of the Trumpers Lime Skin Food and it is awesome! Feels great and smells even better! The Lime is a perfect scent to start the morning with. I've also noticed that I am fond of Almond and Sweet Almonds scents.

12. burnWood

burnWood Mizzou Fan, YMMV

if they ever make a good tasting/smelling lime lip balm, I am there.

13. TG_Charles

TG_Charles Member

14. burnWood

I bet that burns like the dickens on me. still would love to try it though.

15. soapbuddy

soapbuddy Mistress of Lather

Send me a PM with your addy and I'll send you one. :)

16. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

Do you have them for sale on your website? I would be all about that too.

17. soapbuddy

18. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

Nice! Do you offer custom blends? I think I would prefer it with out the coconut. I was also curious, someone told me that lime EO increases skins sensitivity to sun, would that be a problem with this?

19. burnWood

they say that about the T&H WIL edt. dont wear in the sun.
    Oh it has coconut too? I like that but my wife hates coconut. Wont kiss me with coconut on the lips. Hopefully the lime overpowers it.

20. soapbuddy

Yes, I can do custom blends.