Maggard Razors raffle for Seibert family ...

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by LuvWetShavin, Mar 22, 2016.

1. LuvWetShavin

LuvWetShavin Well-Known Member

Just thought i'd share this, i ordered my tickets today !

RAFFLE FOR THE SEIBERTS!

As many of you are aware, Luke Seibert, son of Darren and Carrie from Soap Commander, was recently in a serious car accident. In a few brief moments, their lives have changed and their business is on hold for the foreseeable future. You can read more about his situation and recovery in various Facebook pages and groups. Soap Commander announced they would be temporarily shutting down on their Facebook page.

Here at Maggard Razors, we immediately knew we would be doing something for the family. With medical bills and their normal day to day expenses piling up, we want to do what we can to help. but after a few days of thought we’ve decided we can probably do much more with the help of all of our amazing customers.

So, here is the deal! We’re holding a raffle for some high end items that many of you would probably love to own. We’re donating these items to the cause.

Raffle Tickets are only $1.00 to be included in the drawing, and the full $1.00 will go to the Seibert’s. Yep, that’s right! Only a buck gives you a chance to win some amazing items. You can also purchase multiple tickets to increase your chances.

WAYS TO ENTER:

Send $1.00 (or more if you want multiple tickets) via Friends & Family payment (no fees) with the word "raffle" in the notes to: info@maggardrazors.com
    You can purchase a ticket (or multiple tickets) on our website either alone or along with other items, and checkout with whatever payment method you wish.

Maggard Razors prefers #1, since we will not be charged any fees on the transfer. That said, if you don’t have PayPal that is OK — Maggard will be covering the credit card transaction fees and we’ll ensure that your full $1.00 ticket value goes to the Seiberts.

We wish everyone good luck in the drawing, and sincerely appreciate the support. Soap Commander has been a fantastic company to work with. Darren and Carrie are wonderful people and our thoughts have been with them during this challenging time.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  2. LuvWetShavin

And here is raffle prizes .....

Screenshot_2016-03-22-16-32-38.jpg

3. LuvWetShavin

THANKS TO
    BRAD & CASSIE
    MAGGARD !!!!

ob1page, Jayaruh and White731 like this.
  4. PickledNorthern

PickledNorthern Fabulous, the unicorn

I bought mine. Prayers to the Seibert's.

LuvWetShavin and Jayaruh like this.
  5. GMPTA

GMPTA Active Member

This is great. Love to see the support from everyone, and from every direction! I'll be participating!

6. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    I bought mine. Prayers on behalf of the Seiberts.

LuvWetShavin likes this.
  7. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

Done, may the Lord bless you all for caring about others.

8. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

Done !! Although they may not accept Non U.S.A. raffle buyers even though paid in U.S. funds.

9. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    Invoke the Bro Rule, Rob.

10. Red Rider

Sure. assuming that Maggard would have a clue with regards to TSD bro rule. I'd be willing to pay for shipping to me. If liquid based win would ask to ship to TSD as a Pif since alcohol based liquids usually do not ship outside the residing country.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  11. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    That's OK. For me it is a donation regardless of the raffle. After all, it is about the Seiberts.

Red Rider likes this.
  12. Red Rider

My intentions exactly.

LuvWetShavin likes this.
  13. PickledNorthern

PickledNorthern Fabulous, the unicorn

Still bet they would ship it to a US address for forwarding. Just guessing, but I would bet.

Red Rider likes this.
  14. MarshalArtist

MarshalArtist Psychiatric Help 5¢

What is the "Bro Rule?"

15. Red Rider

16. MarshalArtist

MarshalArtist Psychiatric Help 5¢

17. Red Rider

For any US-only PIF anyone (wherever in the world they are) can still enter the PIF as long as they evoke the "US Bro Rule". This means that they have lined up a buddy in the US that the PIF will be sent to. What happens after that I don't think anyone cares about (the buddy send it right away or they have an agreement where he normally sends him stuff every three months, etc) - but to the PIFer it's transparent and no additional cost.

18. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

This is very generous of Maggard's to help the Soap Commander family in their time of need. Hats off to the good folks at Maggards.

LuvWetShavin likes this.
  19. TheFiveO

TheFiveO Well-Known Member

@Red Rider I haven't yet bought tickets but I intend to. If you do win, and it isn't the alcohol based colognes, I can help you with the Bro Rule

LuvWetShavin and Red Rider like this.
  20. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

I'm in to support the Seiberts. I don't own any soap commander products but they are on my wishlist.

LuvWetShavin likes this.