Mantics Tutorial Videos

Discussion in 'Shave School' started by Mama Bear, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Neolithium

Neolithium I am Canadian, eh

If you're careful it's very effective. I use a sliding stroke on my neck even with a straight razor and it works fantastic for the stubborn hairs that grow in random directions that probably violate fundamental laws of physics.

2. SoundMessage

SoundMessage Member

Thank you for these videos. They are very informative, especially for a newbie like me!!

ChiefShaver and GDCarrington like this.
  3. ChiefShaver

ChiefShaver Well-Known Member

His videos have been the first videos i´ve seen concerning shaving.I like it a lot.But i also like the videos from GeoFatboy (shavenation.com).

Both of them are really cool guys.Thank you for giving us so many good videos.

GDCarrington likes this.
  4. puros_bran

puros_bran Active Member

Mantic is Mantic.. I would venture he's taught more people to shave than anyone on the planet.

Geo from shavenation is cool too. His come off as infomercials sometimes but they are cool infomercials.

Personally I'd like to see more retailers give us video of their product in use.

5. ChiefShaver

Thats right.Much more people and / or retailers should do this.It´s fun to see how other people shave or what tricks they us to shave BBS.I would appreciate that,but i think that this will never happen...Nothing will happen in times where Gillette and Wilkinson try to push their Fusion or Mach 3 or anything like that.

Only a few people know shaving with a DE Razor or a straight razor...And those people who shave with a straight or DE Razor look like Nerds to other peoples...;)

---I AM GLAD TO BE A NERD---:happy093:

6. dimmerswitch

dimmerswitch Active Member

The Geek shall inherit the earth!

PLANofMAN likes this.
  7. ChiefShaver

An adjustable Brush?! Wow!!! Thank you for the Video Mark.Another great video.It´s fun to look your vids.

8. mantic

mantic U TOOB

After many false starts, re-starts, and sorting through a ton of video, I have finally finished my How To Use A Straight Razor video! I've been asked to do one ever since I started doing shaving videos but one thing or another has slowed me down until now.

PLANofMAN, KLF and GDCarrington like this.
  9. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

+1 Excellent!

10. JCD

JCD Member

Thanks for the video's - they're invaluable to a newbie like me, so I'm working my way through them :)

11. dangermouse

dangermouse Well-Known Member

Hey, these are terrific videos. Thanks.

12. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Ooooo! This one is an oldie...

dangermouse likes this.
  13. mayer57619

mayer57619 Well-Known Member

This is a great resource. He does well put together videos. I have watched many and they are improving my shaving.

14. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

But still a goodie!

PLANofMAN likes this.
  15. Mike-R41

Mike-R41 Well-Known Member

Love Manticores 59 KenSurfs kevy Shaves ACutAboveWithChris,GeoFatboy Matt from razor emporium!! All stand up gents!!

brit and Hembree like this.