Me, myself and the Veg.

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by tuxxdk, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Double Edge Dougy

Double Edge Dougy Well-Known Member

Perhaps it could be marketed towards women...."want to make sure your boyfriend or husband never srays? Pick up the veg....the flirting free fragrance" - how did the co workers react?

PLANofMAN and Robyflexx like this.
  2. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

:happy097:

Double Edge Dougy likes this.
  3. ejones037

ejones037 New Member

Have worn the Pinaud lilac veg for going on 15 years. Once on for a bit it's good stuff. When I got outa the service and stayed with my parents for a bit my dad would say ah the boys getting laid tonight he's got that wild man stuff on again.

Double Edge Dougy and Cap7597 like this.
  4. tuxxdk

tuxxdk International Penguin of Mystery

No comments, but then again - it's not customary in Denmark to comment on a co-workers scent, even if it's bad odour from the pits.

I, however, often ask a coworker what his chosen scent of the day is if it's a good one. Each and every time they look perplexed. No-one asks such questions (but me.. haha). I recon, if I never ask, I'll never discover a new and good scent if I don't know the name of it.

5. Double Edge Dougy

Double Edge Dougy Well-Known Member

Yep id politely ask about a fragrance i liked on a coworker....i guess the most important question is did you like the veg? You going to make it a feature in the rotation?

Cap7597 likes this.
  6. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I splash on the Veg after every shower. And I like it. :git:

7. tuxxdk

tuxxdk International Penguin of Mystery

Well. It's a weird scent to me. I kinda like it but also don't know if I'd use it regularly. It's unavailable here so no matter what I can't make it a staple. But I'll enjoy until it's no more :)

Cap7597 and Robyflexx like this.
  8. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    That's because you're a real man; and real men love the Veg and don't "hate" on it. :)