Me new stuff

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by desmoface, Aug 29, 2007.

1. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

Hey Steve.
    Buy a bottle of KissMyFace (KMF) Unscented cream.
    When you find your mix is a little thin or your lather is running out on you,
    pump a blob of KMF into your brush / bowl and finish the job.

2. desmoface

desmoface Active Member

Hi Jbochen, I'd love to post reviews, but I don't think I'm qualified as I've only used a few products..Hey Rick, thanks for the advice, I'll order some up..

Steve

3. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

I'm not necessarily a fan of the "Kiss my Face Shave" creams, but just thought I'd let you know these can be sourced at your local Whole Foods or most other health food stores ;)

4. desmoface

desmoface Active Member

Good deal, I happen to insure the general manager of the local Whole Foods, which just opened up here this year. I've been meaning to scope that place out..

You know, I could have just squirted some of my AOS cream in there..Now that I got the Taylors, I'm wishing I would have chosen the tube instead..just for ease of use.

Steve

5. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

Tell me what sort of wet shaving products does whole foods carry? I have one of those in town. I will have to make a run over there.

6. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Kiss My Face - shaving creams
    Tom's of Maine - shaving creams (all natural, No parabens)
    Herban Cowboy* - shave soap, shave cream (brushless), aftershave balm
    Aubrey Organics - shave cream (brushless), aftershave splash, aftershave balm

*The Herban Cowboy shave soap is lousy, and the cream is brushless so I can't find much to say about those.........but the aftershave balm is outstanding.

7. desmoface

desmoface Active Member

I've read pretty good things about Toms Of Maine's shaving cream, may be worth trying out.

Steve

8. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Yeah, it ain't too bad :D

[​IMG]

9. desmoface

desmoface Active Member

That settles it, I'm gettin some.

Steve