Members Pet Gallery

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by mastermute, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

I didn't realize TJ, Jo and I made it to Will's list of pets. Sweet!

2. desmoface

desmoface Active Member

Here's our boy, we got him from a rescue, we think he's predominantly American Staffordshire Terrier, with a little boxer mixed in somewhere down the line. He was found in an abandoned house in the inner city, left to die. He had just about starved to death when the local warden got him..set to be euthanized, a local rescue stepped in...He's an awsome dog:
    Here he is peforming his favorite trick:
    [​IMG]
    Doesn't like squirrels and deer:D
    [​IMG]
    Loves people
    [​IMG]
    For some reason, he looks like a badger to me:
    [​IMG]

Steve

3. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Great dogs!

4. Queen of Blades

Neiko, in her near pefect Neiko-ness attitude pose.
    [vbpg]1058[/vbpg]

5. Will

Will Nevermind

Neiko Chan!

6. TOB9595

TOB9595 Member

Neiko is a charmer and a great portrait pic.

Yukio, everyone's told you to get another cat. None will replace Your old buddie. But a new pal will be a fine feeling.

Tom

7. ltlsuz

ltlsuz Member

Well, you've seen it before, but here are my 2 doggie babies

Whisper is a yellow lab mix and Jeannie is an Irish Setter

Attached Files:

stuartganis and ohpaos like this.
  8. teenagefrank

teenagefrank Member

FooManchu, warrior of the Eastern Wasteland

This is the Beltsville Brute; FooManchu

Attached Files:

ohpaos likes this.
  9. Queen of Blades

He looks mean, Frank! ;)

10. Mike54

Mike54 New Member

Before showing you the images, I need you to be aware that I am the coldest-hearted b*st*rd you'll ever meet. Nary a soft spot in my heart, at all. :rolleyes:

About 4 years ago, I wanted to get a white Persian kitten. And then I saw the prices for white Persian kittens. :eek: So, I started looking to see if I could adopt one from a shelter or a rescue. And I saw this picture, on the Specialty Purebred Rescue site -

[​IMG]
    She was approximately 10 months old and had already lived a really rotten life. Her first owners had her completely de-clawed and when they realized their other cats were beating up on her, they took her to the local shelter and dumped her. The rescue snatched her up the day she was to be euthanized and she ended up adopting me about 3 weeks later.

She was a scared little girl for the first couple of days, but when she finally came out of hiding, it took her about 3 seconds to start asserting herself around here.

[​IMG]
    Uhhhh, Angel, I don't know how to tell you this, but that is meant to be my chair!

She refuses to allow herself to be brushed, so she has to suffer being shaved into a lion cut a couple times each year. And, as you can see, she also has to suffer some really bad sinus problems, too.

[​IMG]
    She is my Green-Eyed Lady, but there is absolutely no truth to the rumors I have spoiled her. I'm simply too mean-spirited to ever allow that to happen.

And just to maintain my cold-hearted reputation, I'll not explain I drove 8 hours, round trip, from West-Central Indiana to Milwaukee, Wisconsin to pick her up. :rolleyes:

ohpaos likes this.
  11. Queen of Blades

Such a cold-hearted man you are, Mike! :rolleyes005 :rolleyes:

She's a doll!

12. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Good on you for picking her up! Though that pic of her shaved is probably the most upset cat picture I have ever seen.. :rofl

13. Mandy08

Mandy08 New Member

oh well I tried sending you all a picture of my two babies but it wont work, I have a cocker spaniel and a English Mastiff! they are just too cute!:chores016

14. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Try the "Attatch files" function further down on the reply page. You tried to show a pic off your harddrive, that won't work, you need to upload it. Looking forward to see your pets!

15. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

Nice photo's ya'll totally missed this somehow.

makes me wanna run out and get a pet.

Yukio always sad when a friend is lost great pics as usual but im your biggest Fan I dont need to tell you your photos speak a thousand words....

16. MaxP

MaxP Member

So here's our guy, Rosco. He's dressed for President's Day

Attached Files:

ohpaos likes this.
  17. Queen of Blades

President Rosco! How cute!!! :happy088

18. Bill

Bill Man of Steel

On the top we have "Snicker Doodle" and the bottom one waiting for me to fetch the ball from the shelf is "Trixie Doodle"

Attached Files:

19. Bill

Bill Man of Steel

Ahh... I almost forgot. Here's Trixie last Halloween...

Attached Files:

ohpaos likes this.
  20. Queen of Blades

Absolutely adorable!

"Snickerdoodle" was the nickname I had for my daughter, when she was a newborn in the NICU. :)

ohpaos likes this.