Members Pet Gallery

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by mastermute, Dec 18, 2007.

1. soapbuddy

soapbuddy Mistress of Lather

Awww! Look at that sweet face!

2. Moe

Moe Active Member

In Memory of Maggie & Lucy

We picked out Maggie and Lucy from the same litter. The sisters, "The Beagle Girls" as they became known, spent most of their lives near each other until we moved in 2007. Maggie, on the left was ours, and Lucy went to my sister-in-law. Maggie was blind in her last two years, but like a true beagle had no problems finding food, drink, and a place to sleep. We will be visiting my sister-in-law in a couple weeks and were looking forward to seeing Lucy since we just lost Maggie, but got bad news last weekend.

Maggie: Feb 1996 - Feb 2009
    Lucy: Feb 1996 - May 2009

Attached Files:

ohpaos likes this.
  3. Gelf Lover

Gelf Lover Member

I so sorry for your loss. The only time my wife has see me cry was when we lost one of our furry children. But I'm sure that they are in a happy place now.

Rainbow Bridge

Bram

ohpaos likes this.
  4. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Beautiful doggies!

I'm sorry for your losses.

5. soapbuddy

I'm sorry. They are beautiful dogs.

6. paydepst

paydepst Member

Ok you guys twisted my arm.

Thsi is my male Ragdoll Snowman.

[​IMG]

This is my female Birman LightyLiu. She's a retired champion and knows how to pose for the camera.

[​IMG]

ohpaos likes this.
  7. soapbuddy

I love their eyes! They look like little princesses.

8. Gelf Lover

Gelf Lover Member

Our home protectors

Jack
    [​IMG]

Wesley
    [​IMG]

Cara
    [​IMG]

ohpaos likes this.
  9. Flatfish

Flatfish Member

The bottom one looks like a Pembrokeshire corgi. Although I don't think its quite the same.
    What is it?
    Kristian

10. Gelf Lover

Gelf Lover Member

Yup she's a Pembroke Welsh Corgi.

11. Flatfish

Flatfish Member

I used to have a Pembrokeshire corgi. Her name was Sandy. She was really pretty although a bit overweight. Corgis have a reputation for being a bit snappy but Sandy was really soft.
    I live in Ceredigion which is the new name for Cardiganshire. Where Cardiganshire corgis come from. Pembrokeshire is my next door county.
    I like corgis.

12. Truckman

Truckman New Member

I thought I had, but apparently not....

So here's our 2. Brandy is a lab mix of some sort (we were told black lab/golden retreiver, but many vets think she's a yellow lab/shepherd mix). We "rescued" her when she was 4 months old from some friends of ours who got her a their 2nd dog, then decided 2 dogs was 1 dog too many...:rolleyes: She's coming up on 11 years old, now. Rico we rescued almost a year ago, July 5, 2008, from the Mid Atlantic German Shepherd Rescue. He's been quite the challenge - he has separation anxiety and for a while things were real bad. But we persevered, and he's gotten better, although I don't know if he'll ever get fully over it. The story we got from MAGSR was that he was left behind in a forclosure situation. He's estimated to be about 5 - 6 years old, and thought to be a shepherd/beagle mix....

View attachment 10636

13. soapbuddy

Great pics!

14. Special_K

Special_K New Member

Moved to our new home in April and this dog was an abandoned dog that roamed the neighborhood. He was very gentle and patient with the kids even letting my lil guy tug on him.....so he has won a place in our hearts and has been welcomed into the family. Vet says he is 2 or 3 yrs and a golden retriever mix.
    IMG_0360.jpg

ohpaos likes this.
  15. soapbuddy

Nice shot! I find goldens are usually very good with kids.

16. Truckman

Truckman New Member

Great pic Kevin! I'm glad to be able to put a "face" to the emails. I'd say he definitely found the right family...:happy088

17. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

The girls..

We love dogs, but with our work schedule we decided it would be too cruel to have one locked up alone all day. So about 4 years ago the kids talked me into getting mom a guinea pig for mothers day. Little did I know what that would grow into. Now as you can see we have 4 ladies, all huddled in the corner as we were changing their bedding.

Left front: May, named for the month we got her.

Left rear: Mother, she was up for free adoption at the local Petco. The wife picked her up and noticed she was pregnant, the girl working there disagreed. :confused: We came back a week later and you could feel the babies moving. We notified the manager, they took her off the floor until she gave birth, then we adopted her.

Center: Charity, came from the same Petco store. Wife saw her behind the glass and noticed her ears were bloody from being chewed on by her cage mates. My wife notified the manager and she said the chunks missing from her ears were breeders marks. :mad: So we bought her and brought her home.

Right: Bobbie, we adopted her from The Critter Corral, a guinea pig rescue. She was found in a box in a junkyard with her mother and several siblings.

Attached Files:

ohpaos likes this.
  18. soapbuddy

Thank you for giving these babies a good home. All of them have really pretty coloring.

19. Adeptus_Minor

Adeptus_Minor Active Member

Corgis are neat little dogs.
    They're on my list of possibilities for a future pet. :D

20. MrsMudkipz

MrsMudkipz New Member

This is my little one Rikku.
    [​IMG]