Menthol Mondays!! WooHoo!

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by Dridecker, Mar 7, 2010.

1. TonyO

TonyO New Member

Yes, the Pacific Rush is nice. Nix the AV, I'm going with the AV/Pacific Rush blend.

2. Dslazar9

Dslazar9 Took the Menthol-cratic Oath

Yes Bigelo (Proraso) is very nice and has a nice cool feeling. I have Iced Subzero with extra menthol-it is eye watering almost painfully cold-just the way I like it. I've never tried Pacific Rush but I think I'd like to.

3. TonyO

TonyO New Member

Got to get me some of that! (Bet the Queen has gotten several requests thanks to this thread...)

4. Billr

Billr Mix Master Mighty White!

Menthol Monday was great this morning. I used my 1912 Gem SE. What a great little shaver that is! I hate to say it but if I shave with it a few more times my SS will be put on the shelf.

5. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Great shave today with the Ingrams and Aqua Velva combo!. :anifrozen

6. TomPike

TomPike Active Member

I used almost the last of my Iced Subzero Spash this morning. Love the freeze!

7. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

I went with Bigelow and Barbasol Pacific Rush. Frosty Goodness! I can't wait for the iced sub zero though. Used my NEW and a Yellow Feather.

8. Dslazar9

Dslazar9 Took the Menthol-cratic Oath

Iced Subzero with extra menthol Wheat SC and AS Milk-
    cold as hell-I have never experienced this on a hot day and look forward to it.

9. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I used Palmolive Cool cream, which is from Romania, and the exact copy of Italian Palmolive Menthol. After that, I used Osage Rub, which added to the freezing experience!

10. TonyO

TonyO New Member

Try mixing AV with Pacific Rush, if you haven't. Yummy frosty goodness.

11. DonR

DonR Active Member

WOW...what a surprise to log in tonight and see this thread. Was a great weekend here in Atlanta...perfect for a menthol Monday. I had mine:happy005 Some great reply's . I look forward to expanding my Monday rotation based on what I'm seeing.

12. TiberiuR

TiberiuR Member

Can't wait for the next Monday!
    I'm planing a super cool shave. Proraso & Barbon splash.
    It's cryogenic!!:anifrozen

13. MN_Nick

MN_Nick Member

I went a bit nuts on the Menthol yesterday, Tuesday, thinking that it was Monday. It wasn't until about 6pm that I realized it was actually Tuesday.

Glad I didn't miss anything. But it was still nice and chilly.

14. TiberiuR

TiberiuR Member

It's Monday. Ohh wait sorry. It's Menthol Monday :D

For today I shaved with:
    Gada Cool ;)
    Muhle R89
    Iridium Super
    Barbon AS

Now that was :anifrozen
    Despite the fact that I've got the flu, I've still shaved with cool stuff. It was a very pleasent shave. Very nice, pleasent lather. cooool... Goodbye burning sensations..
    The sad thing was that I couldn't really smell the fragrance of Gada, due to my flu.. My nose is all clogged up. I will try it again for a full experience ;)

Now please close the door, it's freezing.

:happy102:happy102.

BTW I have a nice JOKE that will fit right in.

It's the middle of winter, and John is sitting in the window, having a smoke.
    Mary says: "John, close the window. It's so cold outside!"
    John closes the window and replies:"There you go! Is it warmer outside now?!"

But in Romanian sounds much nicer. :D
    I adapted it in English as much as I could.

Cheers,

Tiberiu

15. battle.munky

My freezy faced friends! Good to see you this Monday morning of mentholated happiness :anifrozen:freezing:anifrozen:freezing:anifrozen

I gave my brother my Barbasol Pacific Rush but fell back on my dad's Walgreen's Brisk Skin Bracer knock-off. Used D'men cool SC but it didn't seem very cool but the AS didn't let me down. Used my NEW loaded with a red personna. Not a bad shave at all and chilly enough!

I wish all of you frosty shaves today!

:happy023:happy023:happy023:happy023:happy023:happy023

16. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Good performing. cheap shave cream, but misleading name as you found out.

Me? I have box of menthol [slash]goodness[/slash] greatness arriving from JoAnna today (I hope), so I haven't shaved since Friday in anticipation of its arrival.

17. TonyO

TonyO New Member

Classic combo of Proraso/AV today. Chilly & nice.

Think next Monday I'm going with Tom's Mint and my Dad's favorite, Skin Bracer. Chilly goodness!

18. battle.munky

I too have a box coming from Joanna (today *crosses fingers*) and I have some Iced Sub-Zero in there and absolutely cannot wait to try it. Next Monday should be frozen bliss :D

19. Stroker

Stroker Well-Known Member

Bob your bouncing smillies are making me dizzy! Of course all that memthol in the air this morning probably caused it! :happy097

20. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Foarte bine, Tibi! Îmi place că glumă! Eu va cumpara creme Gada din nou pentru tine, şi voi trimite-le. ;)