Mini-shaving axe

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by gorgo2, Jul 25, 2018.

1. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

2. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    Read the review. No photos posted. I'm guessing hubby used it to kill his wife, chop down the Christmas tree, and then killed himself in a paroxysm of joy.

After all, what future present could ever hope to equal a real shaving axe?

3. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

A jetpack?

AGHisBBS and Frijolero like this.
  4. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

Flame Thrower!

AGHisBBS, gorgo2 and Frijolero like this.
  5. rbilly

rbilly Well-Known Member

Funny-Hispters21.jpg I have lived in San Francisco before i moved last year, hipsters are were the money is at. They will pay 3 to 5 times what retail should be for stuff like this. Get yourself a food truck and you can charge 20 bucks for a burrito or sandwich, advertise and serve any type of ethnic food, regardless of quality and you can charge 5 star restaurant prices and have a line of hipsters a mile long. The last thrift store I went into before i moved was selling used clothing more expensive then buying it new because the tech hipsters will pay it. The only problem with the axe is they will not use it to shave, the all have perfectly manicured beards trimmed to make them appear homeless, but i bet they would buy it to display. They will display it next to all of their beard oils, beard glitter, ect.

6. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Beard...glitter?

Did you mistype that?

richgem likes this.
  7. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

Looks like a cousin of mine. Dresses like him too. He moved to San Francisco, with his Wiccan wife, after they got their PhD's in computer programming. They ride a Harley and try to look like hip bikers.

8. rbilly

rbilly Well-Known Member

Sadly no, the San Francisco tech hipsters are a wierd bunch, not like your normal hipster. They all have a ton of money and desperately seek to be different and unique. The prices they will pay for anything retro has no limit. And they have this internal struggle to do ultra masculine things in the most feminine way possible.

gorgo2, John Ruschmeyer and richgem like this.
  9. rbilly

rbilly Well-Known Member

There are plenty of those types there, I have seen all types, there were a few i would see on the muni train, they would always be with their wives, they would have the full on hipster beards, yoga pants, boots, and would be wearing twice as much makeup as their wives, while carrying a retro looking satchel.

gorgo2, DaltonGang and richgem like this.