Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by IsaacRN, Aug 13, 2007.

1. hyperwarp

hyperwarp New Member

Well....Isaac if U r allergic to Lanolin you'll puff up real big like a bloated old stoat with a bad case of hives. U will know if yer allergic or not!!!

If that happens, PM, me & I'll take the MWF product(s) off your hands...all ta'hep u out !

2. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

ROFL....you got a deal :)

3. Padron

Padron Active Member

I like the MWF alot, it's great soap. I bought mine from Carbolic, it was like $45 for the dish with a puck + 1 extra puck shipped.

4. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

So....45 for 2 soaps and a dish...not to bad imo

I want a Tabac Dish as well :(

5. Padron

Padron Active Member

Correct, I thought it was an ok price for the soap and dish, I've seen the Tabac dish and soap for $12 somewhere I'll try and remember where :confused:

6. TstebinsB

TstebinsB Active Member

http://www.parfum1.com/ used to sell the Tabac soap and bowl for $12.95. I don't see it on the site. I'm guessing they're sold out. QED sells the refill for $5.95.

7. Smedley

Smedley New Member

I got the soap when Kent was selling it with their slightly defective wooden bowls for a cheap price. I love the soap. The scent isn't anything special, but it's a pleasant non-intrusive sweet smell. The lather is top notch and, as noted already, the moisturizing is great!

8. Padron

Padron Active Member

Thanks Telly, that's the one I was thinking of, haven't been to their site ina while though...

9. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

The cooler dish is the one that is shaped like a sheep. Have you seen that one ;)

10. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

11. hyperwarp

hyperwarp New Member

Oh...BTW....after you've gotten your soap/H2O ratio down pat with the MWF,
    pull out your trusty ol'Tube of Lanolinly Musgo Real & combin'em for a LANOLIN SUPER LATHER....

Again if you break out in big-A hives 'n blow up like an ol'Stoat, u will know u r allergic to Lanolin. I stand by my offer to then take the MWF & The Musgo
    off'n yer hands.

But if u do bloat up like an ol'Stout or a Puffer Toad, please post pics as am
    sure the Forumee's will enjoy them immensely.

So try this great Lanolin Super Lather only at your own Risk !!!

12. hyperwarp

hyperwarp New Member

Barbiera Italiana has the Tabac Soap'n'Bowl but it's half again over the $12 price point. Reckon that must be the market nowadays?

13. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Where do you get the sheep bowl ones.....man..joe...you know all the cool stuff.

14. Will

Will Nevermind

Don't Drink the Kool Aid. :rofl

15. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

I found one today.

Its $31 and comes with a bloated MWF puck ;)

Other than that, I'm not sure. Google might produce a hit, thats how I found the pic

16. Will

Will Nevermind

That is a better deal then 60 dollars.

17. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

I almost bought it. Was very close. But there's only room on the counter for one odd-shaped bowl/scuttle, and that space is now reserved for my Schwarzmeister scuttle by Oskar. Itsa :drool

18. Will

Will Nevermind

Still have yer Moss?

19. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Duder has that now :D

20. Will

Will Nevermind

Missed it! :mad: