Moving Sale...DONE

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by JR Reyes, Oct 4, 2015.

1. JR Reyes

JR Reyes I scream for....chicken wings??

*** Items unsold are going to the tour box ***

Hello Gents,

I have a few items that I would like to put up for sale, because we are moving in a couple of weeks, and I'm holding onto a little too much stuff. The shave soaps are either new or very lightly used, and the hardware has been well taken care of and cleaned. The only trade I would consider is for a straight razor strop if you got one, please let me know. If you have any questions, please contact me via PM. Thanks for looking.

***SHIPPING: Please refer to the pricing below, because the prices do NOT include shipping.

I prefer to use USPS priority shipping and if you purchase multiple items, I will pack as much as I can into small flat rate boxes or priority bubble mailers. In those situations, shipping is $5

Individual items will be shipped via USPS 1st Class and cost $3.

For the interested buyers who want me to ship to addresses outside of the US, please send me a PM, and we can calculate the most affordable option.

Razors:

· Gem 1912 w/ art deco handle - $8
    · Ever Ready 1924 short handle (Shovel head) - $8
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Aftershave:

SOLD · Gingers Garden Sunburst (4.2 oz) - $10
    Like new only used twice. Great product, but my skin is sensitive to aftershaves that contain alcohol.
    SOLD · AOS Lavender Post Shave Balm (3.3 oz) - $14
    Brand new in box. We know AOS prices are a bit inflated, so I'm letting it go 65% off.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Brushes:

· B&B Essentials Boar Brush (Frosted Seafoam) - $13 SOLD
    Great boar brush with an Omega knot. Perfect for those who face lather. It's the only boar I own, and has broken in nicely.

· 26mm Finest Badger Brush with Ebony handle - $25
    This brush used to have the Ikon logo on it, but it has rubbed off over time. Nice brush, good backbone and soft tips.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Soaps:

· Proraso Red tub (Sandalwood) - $5 - SOLD

· Krampert's Finest (Bay Rum) - $12 - SOLD

· Mystic Water Soap (Bergamot, Cedarwood & Juniper) - $5 - SOLD

· TOBS shaving cream (Grapefruit) - $7 SOLD

· Soap Commander (Endurance) - $7 SOLD

· Pre de Provence - $5 - SOLD

· Ginger's Garden glycerin formula (Lime) - $5 GONE

[​IMG]