My DE Blade Stash

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Redrock, Oct 14, 2021.

1. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

Whoa... I forgot about the master case. Was that 2200 or something?

2. awk-m4

awk-m4 Well-Known Member

For sure I have about 700 Wizamet and 300 Feathers. Accounting for all the others I estimate some where in the vicinity of 2500 -3000 blades.

Ursa and Ijustmissedthe50s like this.
  3. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team

Ursa, Ron R, PanChango and 1 other person like this.
  4. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

I've got maybe 100 or so. I'm clearly an amateur!

5. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Nah.
    Semi-pro.
    Amateurs and rookies only keep a tuck or two on hand.

6. brit

brit in a box

7. Mike-R41

Mike-R41 Well-Known Member

Mine isn’t as modest as yours but still pretty small compared to some people preparing for the Shaving apocalypse

8. Mike-R41

These are it besides my Schick injectors. The Altoids tin has about 50 or so Gillette platinums in there. As you can see I use tucks from blades I don’t like and refill them with my favorite blades. It’s easier that way.

and the ones with the blue lid are my over flow. Ones I didn’t buy 100 packs of. 7B1573C5-8B7A-4FDA-8AD3-A78FBB8B0E7A.jpeg 76AD5728-BCF5-4CBF-B7F2-17C512626592.jpeg 608F1F14-9C69-4428-AD7D-1914DC961353.jpeg

DaltonGang, awk-m4, Enrico and 2 others like this.
  9. Mike-R41

The Treet Black Beauty’s Are amazing by the way. They are so smooth!!!!! I need to get a 100 pack of them definitely. They just took Gillette platinums spot. They are a little harsh sometimes anyway. Turns out they really didn’t deserve to be in my top 10

Ursa likes this.
  10. swarden43

Come back to the Gillette Platinum after you've put a year into improving your technique. You may be surprised how the blade ;) has gotten better.

awk-m4, gorgo2, Ursa and 3 others like this.
  11. Mike-R41

Bro I’ve been WetShaving over 5 years lol my technique is FLAWLESS

gorgo2 likes this.
  12. Mike-R41

You should know by now how some blades just don’t work for you. Remember YMMV!!!!!

Ursa likes this.
  13. Mike-R41

Lol you hear what good old Gary busey did in cherry hill?! I was totally going to go to that monster mania event too lol

14. swarden43

You lost me at "Bro".

15. Mike-R41

I’m sure I did BRO

16. Mike-R41

He’s just a lost soul…. :angelic007: R.I.P to the “wandering lost bro”:signs136::taunt002:

17. Ursa

Ursa Well-Known Member

Eh, if you must know...~45 daylogic (Personna Israel) and 8 Gillette Platinum Plus (Brazil). I get five shaves apiece from these, so that's a seven-month supply.

Will prolly order a 100-pack of Astras or Dorcos when these run low...or just grab a 5-pack from the Dollar General within walking distance from my home.

Enrico and Ijustmissedthe50s like this.
  18. ksmith56

ksmith56 New Member

I'm aware of the fact, from what I have read elsewhere, that the Personna Platinum Blades made in Israel are no longer being made since the manufacturing was moved to Germany. I've found two sources online and am needing confirmation if these are the Personna Platinum made in Iarael? There wasn't a picture of the actual tuck, just the 200 Count box.

Thank You...

Korey Smith [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

19. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

I can't count that high.

stuartganis likes this.
  20. Redrock

Redrock Well-Known Member

Psychology is the scientific study of the mind and behavior. Psychologists are actively involved in studying and understanding mental processes, brain functions, and behavior. Based on this...any thoughts here on why an individual has a stash of thousands of blades? Thank you.

Jorvaljr likes this.