My latest addiction...

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by Azarius, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Azarius

Azarius Must have had his WHEATies

Since doing a trade with Brian (SharpSpine) for the 1438 and 820 I have become addicted to Semogue Boars. This is just the start, I feel a lot more heading to my den :)
    [​IMG]

2. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

Nice if I didnt have so many brushes (6 I have and about 3 to restore) well thats a lot to me. I would buy a Semogue as I do enjoy using boar (Only Omega's at the moment).

Azarius likes this.
  3. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

I only have the one Semogue but have seriously considered getting a few more already. It is a really fine brush.

I did have 13 brushes maybe a few more, I don't recall now, but I sold them all but 6 due to my SOC. Kept the 6 I did out of sentimental reasons....

Azarius likes this.
  4. Azarius

Azarius Must have had his WHEATies

Although I had a few brushes before the Semogues, nothing triggered wanting to have more. The Vie-Long Bee Hive Horse is just an okay brush, I still preferred my vintage Stanley Home Products badger over it. The VDH boar and badger where fair at best, they where not replacing the Stanley that was for sure.

When I traded Brian for the 1438 and 820 I really did not want them, but he really wanted the Rhodium OCMM so I thought, why not. Now I consider it one of the best trades ever, as he got something that he really wanted, and it turned me onto the a world of boars I never knew existed.

5. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

I particularly like the looks of the SOC handle...
    I'll have to lay my hands on one someday!

Azarius likes this.
  6. Neolithium

Neolithium I am Canadian, eh

The SOC is my favourite brush, out of any single one I've owned. The handle is very comfortable and it breaks in very quickly and leaves just enough backbone for me to love. Heck I mostly broke my badger out recently only because of the theme week. I'm back to Semogue boars again ;)

Too bad I can't trade my Chubby straight up for a SOC Badger just so I have 100% Semogue lineup ;) LOL

Azarius and Ryan Bales like this.
  7. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

I have a Semogue 1305, it's a beast of a brush. I think I'll be sticking with Sexy Semogue from now on.

Azarius likes this.
  8. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

Great selection of Semogue brushes. Semogue are the kings of boar.

Azarius likes this.
  9. emmijack

emmijack Well-Known Member

I only have one semogue brush, the 830, same handle as your 820, I have to say that it's used daily, even though I have four other brushes I keep reaching for the boar, love the pictures by the way, and that owners club looks sweet, I might have to add one to my collection!!!

Azarius likes this.