My new favorite Aftershave (Barrister and Mann Reserve Classic)

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by LevelupShaves, Jul 26, 2017.

1. LevelupShaves

LevelupShaves Well-Known Member

So far I've used about 2 dozen Aftershaves and I have come across several that I enjoy but this week I found a clear winner for a number one pick for me. That choice is Barrister and Manns Reserve Classic. Simply put this is an amazing Aftershave in just about every possible way.

Scent: this is modeled after Gillette's Sun Up Aftershave. The Scent Profile: Talc, Oakmoss, Lemon, Petitgrain, Bergamot, Lavender, Rose, Animalic Musk, Clary Sage, Vetiver & Sandalwood. Pretty much every masculine scent around.

Performance: It's a literal cocktail of face feel good In an alcohol splash loaded with allantoin, aloe, chamomile, witch hazel. It's like a balm and a splash all in one.
    [​IMG]
    Packaging: It comes in an awesome looking bottle that I don't mind having on the counter wrapped with a vinyl print of a safety razor patent.
    [​IMG]
    As you can tell I'm a fan of this product and will probably buy the other two scents as I use up some other aftershaves in the den. At $20 a bottle this is a little expensive but in my opinion worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NTR likes this.