My new TSD soaps

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by tomnat, Feb 22, 2012.

1. tomnat

tomnat accepting applications

Yesterday I received a bunch of goodies from our very own TSD store. You can see the pics here at post number 7. Anyway I took them home last night and before dinner I had a chance to lather each of them up so I could get a really good idea of what their scents were like. I will start by saying that JoAnna makes the greatest soaps. They lathered up really nice and the smells were intoxicating. I really liked the Bamboo & Teak, the coconut lime verbena, and the commando cocktail was awesome, but I think that my favorite has to be the Yin Yang. It's fantastic! I believe we have Jody to thank for that scent if I'm not mistaken?? Thanks Jody!! The Cedarwood has a great strong wood smell; I felt like I was just sawing some cedar planks. I wasn't a big fan of the Bay Rum or the TSD Signature though. :ashamed001: It's my first experience with bay rum and the jury is still out, but so far it's not one of my favorites. I will use it, none the less, and see what happens...you never know. I am, however, super excited to use the others and even eventually pair, at least a couple, with some TSD Milk and or TSD A/S of the same scent. I didn't get to try the DVH or the TOBS Jermyn Street, but look forward to those as well. Thanks again, JoAnna for the great products. I really appreciate your efforts in making our shave time that much better

macaronus, fishcrow and Dridecker like this.
  2. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

Hats off to JoAnna and her soap making skills. Hats off the TSD shop that helps enable us even more. This just part of what makes this a great forum.

macaronus likes this.