Mysore Sandal Talc

Discussion in 'Skincare Reviews' started by TraderJoe, Apr 13, 2007.

1. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

"The only Talcum powder containing pure natural sandalwood oil, Rich in cooling and healing qualities"

I have and use this talc for various purposes, including an occasional "finish" to an application of all-natural deodorants. I enjoy the scent of Mysore Sandal products, its a very pungent sandalwood, and a lasting one to boot. Will not overpower, but I detect traces of it throughout the day and into the evening.

Complements the bath soap very well :happy088

[​IMG]

Some background information on the maker's of Mysore Sandal products:

[​IMG]The Government Soap Factory was established by the Maharaja of Mysore his Highness Nalwadi Krishnaraja Wodeyar and Diwan Sir.M.Visvesvaraya during the year 1916. The Sandalwood Oil Division, Mysore was established during the year 1916 and Sandalwood Oil Division at Shimoga was established during the year 1944.

[​IMG]In 1980, Government of Karnataka integrated the Sandal oil factories at Mysore and Shimoga and Government Soap Factory at Bangalore and formed Karnataka Soaps & Detergents Limited [KSDL], which has been incorporated as a Company under Company's Act 1956.