Nature's brands

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by steve207, Jul 30, 2019.

1. steve207

steve207 Well-Known Member

Hi gents i just got a new shave cream it says soap but it's a cream and it in a glass bottle with a plastic pump nice i haven't used it yet but looking forward to it as soon do use it I'll let you all know how it goes. 15644722710782101074678.jpg

update will I used it it didn't go will they say it's a brushless cream but it's runny and if you but on your beard it kind doesn't hag around at all it is slick if you keep water on it now I did put it in a bowl and lathered it with a brush when I did that it did much very low lather it doesn't stick around very long but slicker and no cushin at all surprising to was my wet electric razor burned me something that hazn't happened in a long time and my skin was very red and burning so I give four thumbs down no good but I don't now how it'll work with a safety razor watch ordineryshaver for that one but how knows it didn't work for me but it mite for you.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    Paul Turner, McCrae and brit like this.
  2. steve207

dude I forgot to add the sent it's got a woodsy citrus kinda thing going on with it.

Paul Turner likes this.
  3. cpool222

cpool222 Well-Known Member

Did you try it yet?

4. steve207

yes I did did you read the update at the button of the pic?

Paul Turner likes this.
  5. cpool222

cpool222 Well-Known Member

I see, thanks

6. steve207

your welcome