NEED HELP THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS ON MY FACE PLEASE HELP!!

Discussion in 'Shave School' started by 1oseb36, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Frijolero

Frijolero Well-Known Member

Ironic that mens' grooming is the subject of so many wives tales.

RyX and wchnu like this.
  2. Weasel640

Weasel640 Well-Known Member

I think yall scared him off...

3. Arnout

Arnout Well-Known Member

That is how history went wrong, people repeating stuff they do not understand
    You do not need a dedicated sphincter:

A few other cases.
    If you have an erection, is that because each bloodvessel has a dedicated sphincter?
    No
    The prostate swells and all bloodstreams are blocked.

Tried to urinate with an erection? You open the sphincter, a muscle you learned to control around,but nothing happens, why? The prostate squeezes the tube.

If you pull a needle out off a vein, it starts to bleed, to stop it you put pressure on the hole, there is noBdedicated sphincter,....

4. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

None of that has to do with anything we are talking about. But anyway. Not trying to change your mind on anything. The facts are there. Gave my advice. Off to better things.

5. Weasel640

Yeah that's a great way to welcome the OP back... *not shaving related and starting to move into creepy*

Maybe start your own thread to beat the dead horse that isn't shifting.

6. rbilly

rbilly Well-Known Member

I get this every so often, i have oily skin, usually washing my face with a non glycerin soap, no type of added oils like coconut, olive, shea, ect added, just a cheap bar of soap, it also happens if i dont shave right after a shower. Your face produces oil, and it increases upon irritation, so if you scrub your face in the morning and then shave later in the day your face will release oils to help heal the face from over scrubbing, you see this a lot with people who exfoliate their face everyday, as its to much irritation on the face. The same thing can happen if you are face lathering with a stuff brush, it triggers the bodies response to make more oils, for normal people this provides extra protection, but for people like me it makes my face too oily, which comes with other issues, as it can be harder to hydrate the beard if oil is present and displacing the water from soaking in.

Arnout likes this.
  7. brit

brit in a box

designated sphincter....sounds like a middle management problem....

RyX likes this.
  8. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

This was pretty mild actually :D

RyX likes this.
  9. Weasel640

Well seeing as it's been two weeks since his first and only post, I think that statement still applies.

10. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    He won't be the first or the last person to do that.

Edit: people usually post stuff like that on several shaving forums, and then end up making a home on one and letting the other forums fall by the wayside. Other times they really do just post once and disappear.

11. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Yes... See it often.