Need help with a list please

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Salty Belle, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Dzia Dzia

Dzia Dzia Entitled to whine

Take them to the department store fragrance counter. My grandson has to have a spray card for every cologne that catches his eye. Keeps the car smelling good when he leaves them laying in his child seat.
    :angelic007:

GDCarrington and Norcalnewb like this.
  2. kurtmill

kurtmill Active Member

I'm having the same problem. My wife is pregnant, so I have to wear unscented aftershave.

Norcalnewb likes this.
  3. Norcalnewb

Norcalnewb Magnanimous Moos

I try to go light on the AS for now. On days I go to work, it isn't a problem as I leave the house before anyone is up. The weekends, though, I have to be careful and have a handful of approved scents.

4. Hodge

Hodge Well-Known Member

#1 reason: An excuse to collect shaving brushes.....

5. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

1. Quality shaving soap or cream is both slicker and more protective than the canned stuff.
    2. Some quality shaving soaps and creams are less expensive than canned goo or cream, and last longer.
    3. Quality shaving soaps and creams typically have better skincare than canned stuff. Your face will feel much better after the shave!
    I could say they smell better, but scent is subjective. The above could really be summed up with one reason:
    1. Quality soaps and creams give you a better shave for less money compared to canned goo or foam.

Salty Belle likes this.
  6. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

and it's classier

Shaver X and Salty Belle like this.