New DE Shaver

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by Michael J. Spangler, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Shawna

Shawna 1000 Music Tag Bonus Points Awarded!

Welcome to the Den! Enjoy your stay here and Happy Shaving!

2. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Welcome to The Shave Den Michael, a great community of guys and gals that enjoy wet shaving, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Be sure to sign up for the August Newbie Give-Away for a chance to win some great shave gear!

You'll find the Welcome to The Shave Den Master Sticky, put together by our very own Queen of Blades, will help you find your way around the forums.

3. m0j0j0eman

m0j0j0eman Active Member

Welcome to the Den! I shave regularly with straights. Sometimes I hop off into DE for a couple of days then jump back in. I personally can't stand feeling stubble or hair on my face, so I am definitely a daily shaver. I actually started wet shaving about a month ago, so get in and ask lots of questions!

4. so my next shave with the redpack was ok. I switched out to a personna lab today. I really liked the results again.
    i started to shower before my shave instead of doing the towel and water thing. I think i'm definitely getting better results like this

are there any of you that had particularly wirey beards and get very few shaves to a blade?

5. Billr

Billr Mix Master Mighty White!

I will just add my Welcome - this is a great place to be!