New Product works or is it a scamming pyramid system ?

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by SSLSTudio..., Jul 24, 2008.

1. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

Im interesting to know what people think about the product Vemma ?

I was approached by my weight training coach to join his team and start using the product im still waiting for it but im sure among all the members here there must be a few who have tried it or are using it ?

I am still waiting for my Vemma juice to arrive.

2. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Vemma Juice? umm.. that just doesn't sound good! :rofl

3. Single Wedge

Single Wedge New Member

Found this on Vemma

Just looks like the newest craze. Try some other supplement that meets your needs. It sounds like this gym rat is just trying to supplement his meager income IMHO.

4. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

Its a pyramid scam. Dont waste your money on it. Tell me what you want to accomplish and I'll give you some recomendations on supplements that you should take, if you even need any. I could put my bio degree to use and all that lifting I do lol. Anyway, take a multivitamin from GNC or Vitaminshoppe (only the plain multis, not the "sports" variety, which is 5x more $$).

5. Automaton-Tim

Automaton-Tim New Member

I have to agree with JayKay. Sounds exactly like the Herbalife scam that one of my friends got roped into. He never saw a dime for profit with them,just saw his money vanish and turn into some pills.

6. JayKay

I know some people involved in the q-health-zone pyramid scam. They sell products from brands nobodies ever heard of, claim their the best and best selling in the world, and sell them for the same price as the best stuff you can pkck up at the store that actually work.

7. _JP_

_JP_ Searching for a Forum title

I recently went to a "juice tasting party" that was a multi-level marketing meeting to get new people to join. It was a different juice product from Veema that most likely has better nutritional qualities to it. The nice thing about their marketing system is that if you get two others buying the juice from you, then you get your own juice for no charge. The normal price for that juice is about $50 for a fifth. Yep, packed in wine bottles.

Nope, ain't buying it.

8. hoglahoo

hoglahoo Yesterday's News

sounds like mona vie, jp

9. JayKay

50$ for a fifth?!?!?!?!?!?! Wow, I'll stick with Blue Label for that price.

10. SSLSTudio...

WOW !

yeah these folks are pretty agressive ! Im in it for simply if its good vitamines and helps mom with loosing some of the diabetic levels of medicine intake im all for it even if its quite priced high.

If I get more people to use it then yes I'll get some money from it but offcourse the only ones driving a Ferrari are the once that actually started Vemma.

sofar from my researches it is claimed that Dr OZ very famous from the Operah Winfrey show promotes it. doesnt mean a thing though !

the latest I know is that some health insurance company here in Holland is going to start refunding money to their members who have a health insurance with them. to me thats quite big or simply smart..if its true ill know in the next "BIG " Meeting.

how does it all look..well to me sofar it all seems like a smart Scientology set-up. I even had a meeting this saturday where id supposed to get more info and marketing lessons well guess what I have to pay 15€ for entrance or 10€ if I prebook. to me a bit strange anyways I was dead tired on Friday so I missed a call around 7pm when I was catching some extra sleep. it appears this woman was asking if Id be there on saturday and that she met me at the gymn during the Vemma meeting etc..etc.. bla..bla my GOD talk about agressive approach ! leave me alone !

I have in the past used NONI if it worked on me I dont know but it did work on mom so I do believe a product reacts differently per person.

11. JayKay

Theres nothing your getting out of that stuff that you wouldnt get out of a multivitamin. First part: I know a kid who went to my high school who does the same exact pyramid scam type thing selling health products from a company who nobodies ever heard of. He went around school telling all these young kids how they'll make tons of money if they join. Of course theres the 50$ startup fee and everything else. He still does it. Never went to college, convinces unfortunate kids that they dont need to go to college either because the 3 guys who started the company are rich and that they'll all end up rich. Fortunately for him, his parents are very wealthy due to his fathers golfing business. Anywhoo, its a big scam and nothing better to do to seduce people than promise them money. Just like those 2am religious infomercials asking you to send them money and they'll make your money blessings come true.

Second: I was once approached by a woman at a starbucks asking me if I would like to be a spokes person for a new nutritional supplement brand they had just started. I gave her my info and said I'd be in touch. I had daily calls from her for the first week and probably once a week after that asking me to come to meetings and whatnot. The catch was the job required ME to pay THEM! Finally she gave me the website and low and be hold: It was the same crap the kids from my high school were selling with theyre pyramid scam. The stuffs a joke. Its even more sad to watch middle aged people (this woman must have been in her 40's) go around promising kids all this power and wealth just to make a quick buck off of them. They pray on kids. I'd say stay away from it. Eat your vegetables, take your multivitamin (stay away from centrum), and do some physical activity. NOTHING will make you healthier.

12. SSLSTudio...

thanks man,

ill take you up on the what vitamines and minerals to get. you really need a degree in bio chemistry or orthomoluculair stuff to know what your doing.

Like I have a 1000 questions like how much vitamine is right for each body.
    we are all different so saying you need 40mg of vitamine C works for one but not for me. the woman also said you can take 2 shots of Vemma you cant overdose because the body takes only what it needs. is that true or not.

I think I should atleast try the product out myself and join more of these meetings to see the inside out what they are doing . I cant stop them I might even be in life's danger if Id even try ! I do find the price ridiculous high.

13. SSLSTudio...

I think Herbalife was owned by Scientology.

This product Vemma is owned by New Vision anyone can track trace or know about this company ?

14. hoglahoo

hoglahoo Yesterday's News

BK Boreyko, President & CEO of New Vision http://www.newvision.com/bk.asp

Of course, Vemma can be found at http://www.vemma.com

Vemma has the good ol' precaution:

15. Sir Critic

Sir Critic Member

I would start looking for a different coach.

16. JayKay

Agreed!

Welllll..... As for the amount of vitamins you should be taking. The human body is wonderfully nifty in that it whatever it doesn't use, you pee out. The Vemma people are correct, whatever your body doesnt use, you will pee out. They forgot to mention that the same thing happens with a regular multi-vitamin. Whatever your body doesnt use, you pee out. I believe when children were taking an entire bottle of their parents and dieing it was due to the iron? I dont exactly remember but I believe it was an over dose of iron. Anyway, you have over a years worth of vitamins for the same price as one weeks worth of the juice. If your so hungry to try the product I would suggest just buying a bottle from your coach, than firing him, and never attend those meetings. Its bad enough spending the money on the product, its even worse spending the money listening to somebody talk to the product. I'm sure whatever those people will tell you is available on the website, most likely in a less overstated, pushy, and white lieing form. I'm sure we could come up with a plan for you to do whatever you think the juice will do for you, for less money, and make it work better.