New Robuso

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by denmason, Oct 29, 2007.

1. denmason

denmason Uncle Dennis

Had a new toy waiting for me when I got home today. Can't wait to throw it on the hone and leather. Then it's upstairs to do the 3 S's. But first!!!! Anyone in here ever use one of these razors? It's seems to be very well made and nicely balanced. And the blade is really purdy too...:drool Almost hate to hone it. [​IMG]

2. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

That is absolutely beautiful....

Mind you I ask how much it was?

3. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

now that's one great looking razor - congratulations! ::

4. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Nice pull! How's it shave?

5. denmason

denmason Uncle Dennis

Put it to the face today. Shaves nice, feels nice. I'm happy with it. Honed up real easy. It will be in my rotation for some time. Was hard to bring myself to hone it, it looked so nice and pretty sitting in it's paper wrapper all snuggled up in the box. :rofl But I'm glad I did and it will be taken very good care of. :D

6. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

They're for shavin', not for lookin'! But that is a beaut! I've found most of the Solingen blades, whatever "brand," take a good edge and shave very nicely.

7. Bill

Bill Man of Steel

What a great razor! Where did you pick it up?

8. denmason

denmason Uncle Dennis

Found it on Ebay Bill. I think it was from Manyware, the guy in Germany. I was a bit skeptical about the buy, but now that it's in my hands I'm very happy with it. It took an edge very easily and shaves very smooth. First shave, I had to actually check to make sure that there were whiskers in the lather....:D

9. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

You'll get good blades from Manyware. I bought one from him. Nice!