New Vehicle

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Baron, Mar 31, 2007.

1. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

Oh I care , Michael.

Big Car Freak here.... hit me with all the specs Tyre size , speed it can reach all the little details... airco or climate control etc..etc.
    Do you have a roadmap buildin with voice control ? Leather seating ?

2. Baron

Baron New Member

I added more photos today

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lebarron/sets/72157600054596952/

Let's see... more detailed specs? 124 mph top speed (governed). AWD, Continuously Variable Transmission (which is awesome by the way). Basically the CVT allows it to have an infinite number of gear ratio's. Stomp on the gas from a stop and the engine goes to 3500 or so RPM's, or about 5000, depending on how hard you are on the gas, and if you put it in "sport" mode or not, then all through acceleration the engine just stays there and the transmission constantly adjusts the gear ratio as your accelerate. It's incredibly smooth, think of when you hit the gas to get on the interstate or something, and you get that downshift and high revs all of a sudden... doesn't happen, the transmission just changes and the RPM's stay about the same.

Umm... let's see, the backup camera I already mentioned, and the intelligent key. It's got a moon roof, heated leather seats, 10 way driver memory seat with power lumbar support, adjustable pedals, HID Xenon lights (that can adjust the height to levels with a switch on the inside), auto on/off headlights, speed sensitive wipers, speed sensitive volume on the radio, MP3 player, SAT ready (didn't get it yet), no navigation (I actually prefer the garmin ones so we can carry it around, and so the passenger's can look through for food options and such). Handling and ride like a car, which is very nice. Tires are okay for OEM, they're an odd size and currently there are only like 5 kinds of tire that come in that size, and three of them are winter tires. Dual zone auto climate control, plus some very nice vents for the rear passengers (to the side of each front seat), rear seats recline and also fold flat.

I'm sure there's something I forgot...