Noble Otter Flying Hide

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Preacher, May 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Preacher

Preacher Well-Known Member

Saturday my latest soap order arrived. It included Catie's Bubble Connecticut Shade, B&M Cologne Russe, and Noble Otter Flying Hide. I immediately tried the Catie's Bubbles and tonight was Noble Otter Flying Hide. I have read good things about this soap and expected a solid performer. My brush was my Razorock Chrome synth. I shook most of the water out and went to loading the brush. I got a generous amount of soap and applied to my face and began to face lather. I added quite a bit of water a little at a time and the lather just got thicker and slicker. The shave was unbelievable. Slick with good cushion. Zero irritation and left my skin hydrated. This is top tier soap. I will be ordering other offerings from Noble Otter. If you have not tried it, do so. You won't be disappointed.

2. brit

brit in a box

i have the flying hide soap and the trail aftershave, awesome stuff. the caties bubbles connecticut shade is great as well..

Paul Turner likes this.
  3. Preacher

The scent is very leather prominent, and I love it.

Paul Turner and brit like this.
  4. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

I have soaps from two Texas companies, perhaps Noble Otter will be the third someday. If so, I'd begin with the Flying Hide.

Frijolero and brit like this.
  5. Preacher

Flying Hide does not disappoint!

Paul Turner and brit like this.
  6. Sparrow

Sparrow Well-Known Member

I wasn't able to grab Flying Hide as it was sold out, but reading this thread pushed me toward a Noble Otter soap for tonight's shave.

brit and Paul Turner like this.
  7. Preacher

I know that you had a good shave.