Now look

Discussion in 'Women's Shaving' started by rickboone, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lara Croft

Lara Croft New Member

No...please give ME a break.

First of all, yes most women don't use a DE or straight... but for that matter most men don't use them either...what's your point?

Also how many of those gorgeous women you are talking about are going to let you touch there legs? I know you're not touching mine.

Yes, my leg hair is thin especially when compared to a man's facial hair but it doesn't mean that using a sharper blade isn't better for the skin and gives me better results. My legs were smooth after using a cartridge but not this smooth and they stay smoother longer too. My husband can use a Mach 3 and still get a decent shave... Your post is pure ignorance. I think your intimidated by a woman who has a blade and knows how to use it.

2. boyextraordinare

boyextraordinare New Member

HAHAH you're exactly right.

3. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

what a line!
    (and yes, I might be too, a little...)

4. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Ummm......you're girlfriend? :confused:

5. Rene

Rene Well-Known Member

Uhm.... All the female Den members?

The wifes / girlfriends / mistresses / daughters / housekeepers of the Den members?

I know a few...

6. boyextraordinare

I don't mean to come off as offensive, but here's my point:

I got into DE for wholly pragmatic reasons; I've thick, coarse hair and can't shave ATG, so in the past I'd have to shave twice a day, going through an abundance of razors and canned foams.

For me, it's a fine solution, making matters such that I don't have to nuisance myself with more shaves than necessary while saving money. (I don't ADs.)

In my personal life I've never met a girl who's used a DE save for my GF who tried mine because I asked her to, to see if it made a difference. Of course she thought it was useless and she consequently uses disposables and foam.

Straight-up ATG shaving with an ordinary razor is sufficient for ordinary women. If a woman wants to go DE, fine - but I say it's unfeminine and a waste of time, time that could be better expended on other parts of her appearance - hair, nails and make-up.

And for the record, I don't find a woman holding a DE intimating! It's more comical to me, something on par with a young guy knitting a baby's blanket.

7. Queen of Blades

Perhaps you should stop now. :mad:

8. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

Kaveh, even as a man I think that's offensive. I know you like to say things boldly for a little reaction, but keep it civil.

9. sol92258

:sihns011

10. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

+1.... and just gonna leave it at that because...... :mad:

11. Lara Croft

Lara Croft New Member

There's a lot I'd love to say but oh wait... why waste my time? I could be doing my hair, nails and makeup instead. :mad:

I don't know about the rest of you but I'd rather read positive, useful or at least interesting posts in the woman's shaving forum.

12. Rene

Rene Well-Known Member

+1 on that!! :signs107

13. freddy88

freddy88 Member

From a man's perspective, I'd take it one step more, Lara...I'd rather read positive, useful, or at least interesting posts on all the forums here. The misogyny that one sees here from time to time is totally uncalled for. :mad:

14. boyextraordinare

I'm not a misogynist; I've ample love for fairer sex.

3/4s of my friends are female.

Moving on, I don't think I should get gang-berated for expressing my point of view that the use of antiquated shavers is superfluous for women.

It's my personal opinion, an opinion to which I'm sticking, and I brought it up because this is, ultimately, a discussion forum.

15. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

My wife will shave never her legs with any razor, DE, or Mach 3, or anything. She will perform only waxing. Her legs skin as well as all her skin is soft like that as a baby.

16. Queen of Blades

Doesn't mean you are allowed to express narrow-minded and insulting opinions.

Not only have you insulted every woman on this forum, you've also insulted every man with a DE/SE/Straight shaving wife, girlfriend, daughter, mother, etc on this forum.

17. sol92258

<snip>
    nevermind...

you're right...Movin' Right Along!

[​IMG]

18. boyextraordinare

Don't hyperbolize (and I'm the one trying to incite drama?)

I'm checking out of this thread!

19. Queen of Blades

I'm not. (and yes, you are.)

20. sol92258

holy derby!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.