pace blades

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by reedsteed, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Look close at the back of the packaging... it says Made in Korea. They are not the ASR blades.

Here is a website talking about the lawsuit between PACE, DORCO, and ASR. They are Dorco blades. http://www.allbusiness.com/legal/torts-business-torts/5279330-1.html

2. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

Here are the Dorco blades they look signficantly different. Perhaps these are dorcos packaged differently then from what I am used to seeing them look.

Attached Files:

3. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Yes they are Dorco blades but they are packaged nearly identically with nearly identical markings as the ASR blades. They are not necessarily ST 300 or ST 301. The easiest way to tell the difference is to look for the Made in Korea on the back of the package. Also the ASR blades often have made in the USA printed in tiny letters on the blade. These do not. Similar packaging, similar arrows, but not the same blade.

4. robxcarlson

robxcarlson New Member

Some ASR store branded blades are also made in Israel.
    Family Dollar is carrying these same Korean made blades and I didn't like them at all, so I would recommend avoiding them.
    Dorco St-301's however, I do like quite a bit, and you can buy 100 Dorcos on the bay for about $10. A much better deal.