Palmolive Shave Stick $2.89 Shipped

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by gzp, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

I'm of the same opinion as you and for the same reason...glad to be of help. :)

Spud likes this.
  2. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Can you tell me what the writer on the stick says? I local drug store has a similar product but it's in Spanish. The staff says it an electric pre shave but I'm wondering if it's the same thing.

Robyflexx likes this.
  3. Robyflexx

It says Javon De Afeitar which means shave soap in Spanish. :)

4. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

I honestly think that's what's on the shelf. Glad I'm off work today. I'm gonna cruise over there!

Robyflexx likes this.
  5. Robyflexx

:happy036:Let me know how you like it! :happy108:

6. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

So I picked up one! I'm going to try it tomorrow morning. I have no idea why the store is calling it a pre-shave stick for electric razors. Someone there thinks they can speak Spanish.
    Thanks for the review, I'll let you know how I get along tomorrow.

Robyflexx likes this.
  7. Robyflexx

Fantastic! Have fun my friend...:)

Spud likes this.
  8. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

2 on the way...thank you for enabling me

Robyflexx likes this.
  9. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

I couldn't wait until tomorrow. I shaved tonight with the La Toja. Great lubricant! Very rich and cushioning lather. I liked it very much! I never used a shaving stick before, nor have I ever face lathered. I can see it being great for travel but for the quality of the lather, I'll be wanting to use it often.
    I have a nice, close shave and my jawline is very smooth! My face and neck is slightly red and irritated but I didn't wait two days between shaves so that's typical for me.
    Thanks @Robyflexx for suggesting it!

Robyflexx likes this.
  10. Robyflexx

Alright! I'm so happy it worked nicely for you. I had never used a shave stick either and I totally agree that it's great for travel but it's just too good... Like you I'll be using it often. I face lather everyday so it is very appealing for me..I'll be using it again tomorrow. :)

Spud likes this.