Pashana After Shave

Discussion in 'Aftershave Reviews' started by rick, Jul 2, 2007.

1. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

This aftershave has a long lasting, masculine aroma - a blend of the Pashana essential oils of Patchouli, Sandalwood, Cedarwood and Rosemary.

This is an excellent product, Gents.
    However......
    the juice is loooooooong lasting.
    The main scent I get is a Patchouli, musky aroma that will linger 8 hours on me.
    If you like an aftershave that cools, soothes and doubles as a cologne, this is a good one for you.
    Very little burn and it goes right in.
    Not as moisturizing as Musgo Real but it does an adequate job. No need for an ASB in summer weather for me.
    $10 at www.qedusa.com

2. southernscribbler

southernscribbler Well-Known Member

This is what Granpa smelled like

Not to mention any other Hero that you can imagine. Very masculine aroma! I get an undertone of a refined almost medicinal leather scent.

It does last for a very long time as far as aftershaves go. In fact, I wish my colognes had the sillage of this aftershave. It is definitely "old school" as far as the scent goes, but not in a bad way. In other words, it doesn't make you smell like an "old" man, just one that exudes confidence.

3. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

After reading many positive reviews on this after shave I've decided to try it myself. For me it's definately more expensive than I'm used to and somewhat exotic. I'm basically an Aqua Velva(Ice Blue and Sport), Skin Bracer, Old Spice,Florida Water kind of guy. Although I also have some Clubman original, Stevens Bay Rum and a bottle of Lilac Vegital(which is definately different) I was given by a friend. :confused: So hopefully I'll like the Pashana and perhaps it will lead to expanding my AS inventory. I'm thinking of trying some Barbon,Figaro,Herbs of Bulgaria Lavender and perhaps some Habana and Domino after those. So any opinions, thoughts or suggestions would be very welcome.....:)