Pics of my collection

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by scottydoint, Oct 11, 2008.

1. scottydoint

scottydoint Member

Here a couple pics of my razor collection so far (Well most of them, I forgot one or two and have a couple in the mail:D)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ThePossum

ThePossum Member

Very nice collection scotty. Seems like you are fond of the Gillette SS. Not a bad razor to collect. Quite a few Gillette open combs too. Now all you need is to find a few GEM "lather catcher" style razors to go with the GEMs you already have.

Just one question though, which razors do you use on a regular basis? Bet you have a hard time deciding on which of your great razors you use on any given day.

3. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Really nice collection you've got going there Scottydoint!! That Chrome Toggle was the deal of the millennium, for sure. Let me know if you ever want to part with it, I have a Chrome Toggle case ready and waiting.

4. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

Wow Scott!!! Looking great! Very impressive!

5. scottydoint

scottydoint Member

I don't plan on selling it, but there is someone else that has already asked if I do. What does the case look like? I've never seen one.

6. soulshine

soulshine Flower Power

Very nice! The gold Gillette with travel tubes is extremely attractive.

7. scottydoint

scottydoint Member

I think I have a lot of the SS is because they are easy to get ahold of. I do like the TV SS alot though, however I do not like shaving with a SS. I have been shaving mostly with my slant and have a tuckaway, slim, and HD in my bathroom for occasional use.

8. Padron

Padron Active Member

Wow!

Outstanding collection :drool :drool You have a lot of great looking pieces there :happy005

9. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

The one I have that came with a slim but I'm pretty sure it's for the Chrome Toggle. The slim fits inside loosely and a Toggle is snug.

Here is the only Chrome Toggle complete set I've seen.

Photo credit to the Collectors Encyclopedia
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. soapbuddy

soapbuddy Mistress of Lather

Nice collection; congrats!

11. apswartz

apswartz New Member

Sweeeeeeeet! {drools}
    :love008

12. Hi there,

Man......you have some nice toys.........sigh. Hehe, I tried not to look at your post, but finally relented. I didn't wanna give myself another case of 'razor envy', but of course I did just that.

Thanks for those pics........I think.
    Martin

13. redorchestra

redorchestra New Member

Looks like you collect razor or something...That's a strange collection:shocked002:signs043