Posting a Photo

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by Racso_MS, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Racso_MS

Racso_MS Enjoy Your Shave

I know it's probably in here somewhere, but how do you put a photograph in the text box of a post. I've clicked so many icons and nothing seems to work for me. "WANTED TO POST MY FAVORITE BEER PHOTO" in the Beer thread. :confused:

2. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

The easiest way is to click the paper clip looking thing on the tool bar in your message composing window and in the next window, use the browse button to find the photo on your computer and click upload. Once the photo is up, close the window.

Another way would to use HTML code to point to an image hosted elsewhere, which I think would reduce the load on the TSD storage drives.

3. Racso_MS

Jeff,

Appreciate it. will give it a try.

4. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Sure thing. As for the HTML code, I think it would be a pair of these [ ] with IMG in the first one and /IMG in the one at the end, with the web address of where the image is hosted in the middle.

5. JoeMal

JoeMal Member

This would be my advice also. photobucket.com or imageshack.us are both easy, free websites that will allow you to host files. They will even provide the link for you so all you have to do is copy/paste the link with the [IMG] tags and it will show when you post your message

Good luck

6. Racso_MS

7. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

I see you figured it out. :happy088