Price and Count Thread for Gillette 7 O'Clock Bulk Buy

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Queen of Blades, Feb 1, 2009.

1. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

Nope. I do everything half-*ssed.

Not true, but I was trying to be funny.

2. Truckman

Truckman New Member

As was I...

3. sandcounty

sandcounty New Member

So is this bulk buy dead? Doesn't seem like there is much interest.

4. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

How long you want to wait on this? I have some of these blades that I haven't tried yet.

5. Navy Chief

Navy Chief Member

I will take 10 packs.

6. SuperSpeed

SuperSpeed New Member

JoAnna,

If it will help and with great appreciation of your efforts on our behalf, you can count me IN for Ten (10) Packs! ;)

Hope this helps, and thanks again for all that you do...:D

--Morrie

7. sandcounty

sandcounty New Member

I didn't mean to seem impatient. :) I have never participated in a group buy before, so didn't really know what to expect. I'm not pulling out though.

8. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Sorry, I didn't mean that against you. I was just asking in general as to how long I had to get my order in. I am still getting up to speed after switching forums.

9. Stuggi

Stuggi Member

Ah, what the heck, put me down for 5 packs! :D The 58 was so smooth with the Gillette Swedes I was afraid it wasn't doing anything, so I need something a bit sharper... :D

10. Infotech

Infotech Active Member

These razor blades are a nice example of supply and demand. One year ago January they were on razorandbrush.com for $1.50 per pack...

11. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

::angelic004

12. Navy Chief

Navy Chief Member

Just out of curiosity is there a close date on this? I am not in a hurry but it may help answer some of the how long questions that are going to come up.

13. lferg

lferg New Member

Yea I would like to know this also. i want to get in on the buy but these next two weeks are out for me.

14. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Well, we haven't reached the minimum for the order, so.......either it dies or people buy more. :o

15. Queen of Blades

I've added you to the list, but shipping is likely to cost more to Finland. I'd have to charge you whatever the extra will be.

16. Truckman

Truckman New Member

What was the minimum order? I can't recall...

17. Queen of Blades

18. Truckman

Truckman New Member

Ugh...we only need 20 more to go.

I just can't step up to the plate right now; I've been on a bit of a spending spree lately. sorry. :(

19. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

Well we've been at this for a week or a little more now so everyone has had their chance to chime in. I for one want to buy some. A break in price would've been great but if it's not to be then it's not to be (Shakespeare's cousin said that I think :D). What's say we place an order for these bad boys so's I can start shaving them Jo? They seem to be popular enough you'll sell whatever you stock.

20. Queen of Blades

I'd have to agree, Shep.